WTB a TR of some sort (I live in MO)

CalypsoVert

HI, My name is Dominic and I am in the market for a TR of some sort (GN preferably). I have a 1993 Calypso Green mustang convertible that is in fantastic condition. It is a rare color also. I would like to trade if possible. If not my price range is right around $8,000 to $9,000.

I bought it from an elderly lady one year ago (May) and have done tasteful mods to it ever since. It gets a lot of compliments.

I need a reliable TR do to the fact that it will be my daily driver. Lemme know if you know of any for sale around MO.

Thanks, Dom

Whoops,, didn't realize the year..too old. I already had a 92 Stang 4 banger before that didn't take well to FL sun.. :eek:

Ive got an 85 Grand National for sale here on the board with pictures posted. I am asking $5500 OBO. Check it out and let me know. I need to get rid of it to fund my next project so Im open to any reasonable offer.

you need to post want you want and how far away is too far as you asked for a turbo regal with no other guide lines then state you don't like blue interior and that im too far away in LA but still want pics and price? :rolleyes: don't waste our time on here if your not going to put up more accurate info of what you want and how far you are willing to go or have shipped, as you might as well stick to your local classifieds instead of giving us the run around. :rolleyes: ;)

Well, I put the fact that I live in MO for a reason. I am new to TB's so the reason for pics and price was to get a ballpark on price not to pull your leg. ITS CALLED RESEARCH. I'm defintely in the market for a TB and cannot wait to get one. I'm not going to apologize for the fact that I don't want yours.