WTB: 87 Limited

HOOGENRAAD

Looking for an 87 limited. Must have original paint and no t-tops. Prefer low mileage. Mods ok. Will travel for the right car. Let me know what you have by pm. Thanks!

Only 4 in the country for sale

Mine is available and it is a perfect sample

Take a look.

1 on eBay
2 on here
1 on autotrader

There are about 35 grand nationals for sale
It took me a year to find the car I am selling

You will see

Actually only 3 far sale

The other car on here for sale is not a factory Limited

So only 3 in the country

I am the pompeus ass that took the 10 min to search and
Find only 3 for sale not 5 LOL

Well there u go... 3 choices...

The other car on here for sale is not a factory Limited

So only 3 in the country

I am the pompeus ass that took the 10 min to search and
Find only 3 for sale not 5 LOL

Well there u go... 3 choices...

His car is gorgeous in the photos.

Thanks Bigcap

I have stored her for over 2 years. And the new owner will get an incredible rare car with a big smile every time they take her on the road
She needs a good home not my warehouse.

I have stored her for over 2 years. And the new owner will get an incredible rare car with a big smile every time they take her on the road
She needs a good home not my warehouse.

The sad thing is I'm off but a small amount or I'd be all over this thing.

I have looked at your blue t slow car. It is a very nice car. The car i am looking for is preferably leather interior, with column shift. Looking for low mileage. I agree 100% they are getting very hard to find. I will just sit patiently till the car that fits my requirements comes along. I may have to wait a while to find one. I don't want to regret my purchase because i was in a hurry to get one. I already have a t to drive. Just looking for a very unique t. Thanks for the input:)

Slowcar: What i am looking for is a t like the burgundy one you had a year and a half ago. That was a nice car. I was surprised at how long it took to sell!

in my thread below PM PIECE he has been trying to sell his 87 limited off and on for a couple years. i believe it is maroon /tan leather astroroof .i think 70,000 miles? around $$ 10,500 not positive ,

it is a lead for you though!

pm him you never know?

I have 3 higher mileage 87 turbo limiteds for sale, 1 blue, 1 white, 1 silver.
all around 90k white , 104k blue, 113k silver. Nice cars lots of mods, all have front mounts, larger turbos and supporting mods.

7500 - 13000 each. Too bad your not close to zip code 66212

I also have a 9K TTA for 22K, i could ask 28K like everyone else, but id like to extend my garage.

I have 3 higher mileage 87 turbo limiteds for sale, 1 blue, 1 white, 1 silver.
all around 90k white , 104k blue, 113k silver. Nice cars lots of mods, all have front mounts, larger turbos and supporting mods.

7500 - 13000 each. Too bad your not close to zip code 66212

I also have a 9K TTA for 22K, i could ask 28K like everyone else, but id like to extend my garage.

Everything for sale huh?

the chance of finding that Leather car

the chance of finding that leather car in decent condition is almost impossible.... they only built 200 of them and maybe a handful are around now... underpressure had the nicest combo one... he sold his close to $20k about 2 years ago....

problem is nobody wants to sell them if they are around

Everything for sale huh?

If i sold all those today, id still have 3 87 turbo buicks that i could play with. :confused:

White Limited July 6 2008 pictures by turbov6bryan - Photobucket

I forgot about the original thread when i started to think about selling it.
Its been in the garage since the date on the kc star newspaper, time to sell it.
Click the highlighted links for more info about the car, also my other limiteds are on that site.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/257273-white-hardtop-1987-turbo-regal-limited.html