WTB 87 G/N Low Milage

1 OF 1035

i am looking for a 87 G/N clean all original a plus no repaints some mods ok anymilage under 50k would be great im just looking for a good all original rust free G/N driver i was looking for a mint one but the ones i found are just to nice to drive i have cash and im willing to travel thanks!!

This has to be some kind of joke right? For at least the last 18 months you have been "looking" to buy a car. Your interest has gone from LOW, LOW miles and not willing to travel more than 15 miles from you home. You wanted GN's, then Turbo T's, now you want anywhere up to 50K miles.

Do you think anyone on this board really thinks you want to buy a car for real?

well thanks for your input your not going to rile me up this time everyone has opinions on this matter if you gont like it then its just your opinion i dont care but i am looking for the right car and i dont want a show queen just a good driver and i will end up with the car i want someday have a good day Killa!!!!:D

Do they teach you about run on sentences in West Virginia?

Now you don't want a show queen? That is all you were looking for before. This is exactly what I mean. You are a joker. You have no more than $.02 to put toward a TB. You just want people to think you are a real player. Go to thirdgen.org or something, you'll fit in perfectly there.

they have courses called anger management if u want to attend your a real class act with all of your comments just shows how smart you really are also theres a couple times a week you could attent Chruch that might also help have a good day!!!!!!:D

A reputable member of another board I belong to has this one.

Author Topic: 87 Buick GN
mr 4 speed
Team Member
TC #785

posted 02-28-2005 05:27 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All original,mint,38K one owner miles.
never modified,completely stock,as new
No T-Tops
has power options
$17,500

--------------------
Black Cherry 1970 Chevelle SS454
My Car
Best ET 12.99
Best 60 ft. 1.83
Best 1/8 mile ET 8.25
Best 1/8 mile MPH 83.99
Best 1/4 mile MPH 103.9
..with 2.56's thru the exhaust on DOT tires

Chris C
Member # 141 AMCA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Wanna a TR

Hey Killa,
I knew it wouldn't be long before you replied to Mr.1 of I WANNA TR.
Anyways i look forward to reading his posts, he is funny guy, everybody on this board has offered him a nice ride but he always declines. So i know he is a joker, if he ever does buy a TR i think we should all celebrate.:)