WTB 87 ECM and scanmaster set

85_Riv_T

Just a 4100lbs T-type
would like to pick tis combo up for a reasonable price. Need to up grade so i can figure what the hell my car is doing.. thanks.

scanmaster

have a scanmaster for $200.00 plus shipping from NJ. I bought it for $250.00 but ended up not needing it.

Computer!

I have a computer from an 85' GN. Not sure if the computer it self is different, I think it's just the chip. $65.00 shipped to the lower 48. Accept paypal at clusolynn@excite.com if interested. Thanks, John Lynn;)

I have a stock computer known to be good without the chip, but available with a TT alky chip for 60/65 mototrons. No chip $75 plus shipping with the chip $125 shipped in the lower 48. Let me know. Thanks, Mike.

otc

Hi I have a OTC 2000 thats like new all adapters with 3 cartridges in the origanal hard case I will sell for $100.00 plus shipping

87 GN ECM with stock chip never had a chip change, perfect working condition $75 plus shipping

thanks

thanks for the offers all. just sent out a money order for a stock 87 ECM for 75$. Also am picking up a scanmaster from someone on here for 130$. thanks again all.