WTB, 86 T-type/Limited

wordy1

Looking for a blue 86 Regal T-type/limited. Original drivetrain preferred.

Looking to spend $5k-$6k. Thanks,

An 87 will also work, prefer all options and Astroroof, willing to pay more for something that I really like. . Charcoal and Grey interior also considered.

86-87 WH1's will also work :), now got $12k to work with, Gotta find something out there I like :).

Wordy1
Click on my name and look for my post. Has a link to all my pics. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks

TTT, still looking, the WH1 I was planning to buy fell through as the owner decided to keep it :frown:.

Would prefer a low-milage original car over a heavily modded car.. Some mods okay.. Fav color is Charcoal, but blue will work as well. Its gotta be either a grey or blue interior. My new FAV is the 1986 WH1, if I could find one with an astroroof and a bench seat, I'm sold..

PS. I paid off my some of my student loans with the money I saved up to put into the WH1, when I couldn't buy it, I figured that I should do something with it instead of just buy another car right away just for the sake of having one.. I almost did buy a T-Type the next day.. I think it would be smarter to wait until I find the right car... I can always take a loan, but having the cash on hand makes you really want to buy something...

In case anyone is interested, I have a 1983 Monte Carlo SC with 21k on it, its an annual NMCOA national winner and in flawless condition, The car is as nice as any 78-88 Monte in the nation, I got the awards to prove it :). If anyone is interested send me a PM.

I have an 87 Limited you may be interested in. Very Low miles, Gray with Gray Leather, astroroof, Rare for a limited W02 blackout, posi, concert sound, etc. More $$$ than you were looking to spend but a very nice original car.

Pic's sent. It was nice speaking with you on the phone & good luck with the sale of your Monte Carlo. It sounds like a real sweet ride.