Wtb:86-87 T-type Or Gn Roller

turbo382nv

Captain Stupid
Looking for a roller to drop my drivetrain in..Not looking for show quality stuff,but something decent that won't require too much body work with a solid interior,floor shift prefered..Looking for something in CT,NY,MA or NJ...I am in CT...Let me know what you have....send pix to redsho212@aol.com:cool:

Wh1 Roller

Very nice, but thats a little too much for me. I am lookign to make a driver out of this drive train, already have a low 10 second GN, want something that I can daily drive in the summer...Thanks tho;)

Still looking...I used to see so many nice ones for sale when I wasn't looking,now that I am none:mad: ...someones gotta have something...CASH IN HAND:wink:

hi iam from new haven go to barnum ave across from the mcdonald's there was a white 86 regal turbo it was sitting at a shop for a while has the limted corner lights no drive train,i dont know the shop name but i know if you head toward stratford on barnum ave the garage is on the left side,just pass the pawn shop that sells cars in a fence.you cant miss it ,i belive the building is white with blue trim.

hi iam from new haven go to barnum ave across from the mcdonald's there was a white 86 regal turbo it was sitting at a shop for a while has the limted corner lights no drive train,i dont know the shop name but i know if you head toward stratford on barnum ave the garage is on the left side,just pass the pawn shop that sells cars in a fence.you cant miss it ,i belive the building is white with blue trim.
I know the car...they are not selling it...guess they rather let it sit there and rust:eek:

thats two bad last time i saw it there was a forsale sign in the quarter window,but i didnt get out just pulled over on the corner ,guess they
changed their mind.i will keep a look out for a roller.