WTB: '86/'87 Grand National or T-Type near FLORIDA

Sinful6

Aspiring Guru
Looking for an '86/'87 GN or T-Type for sale in/near Florida.

Would prefer some mods.

MUST have less than 90k original miles.

Open to stage motors.

Prefer original paint.

Please send me a PM and let me know what's out there.

You may want to contact fastttype05 on this board. He has a very nice Blue T for sale. I also have a nice lower mileage white 87 T for sale.

Try it, You'll love it!

1987 GN T-Top FL Car. Very Clean 66K Miles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1987 GN for sale. Super clean car with just as clean a history. T-Tops, PW, PA, PL, tilt, converted to 134 a/c, cruise, 66K Miles. I’m the 3rd owner. Trans is incredibly strong with solid shifts! Always garaged. Last owner bought it in 1991. Stripped and painted with new seals it in 1992 at his Dads body shop. The paint still looks great and showable. Has some small garage scratches. No rust. T-Top area is super clean. Interior is pretty much mint. BF Goodrich Touring TA’s and stock rims in good, but not perfect shape.

Has 10MM wires, 36lb blue top injectors, Kenne Bell Big Boy Lightweight 3” single exhaust, Applied Research adjustable waste gate, XP fuel Pump, adjustable fuel reg, torque convert lock up switch, fan override switch, 93 Oct Red Armstrong chip, KN Air filter, pillar boost gage, has the limited slip 3.42 rear with new carrier and pinion bearings

Performance parts are Quad Air-Red Armstong, Bowling Green Customs, Applied Technology. I have a bunch of receipts for what was purchased/done.

This car is gorgeous and as it sits capable of running upper 12’s. Add the 108 chip I have, 110 octane gas, slicks and adjust the waste gate and you're looking at easy low 12's. F1 (member) had one with a similar setup that ran low 12's.

The RPO label is still on the trunk.

$15.5K

I have an Original paint, 27,000 mile Turbo Limited, Leather, Astroroof, Concert sound, etc... For Sale. More pic's in my signature.

100_1555.jpg

87 T Type 10sec capable Daily Driver in North, FL

I have a 87 T-Type for sale car has over 30k invested all work done by KDK in orlando. Im located in Tallahassee, FL. Give me a call if you are interested.

thanks,

Jay
850-443-1454

Have 86 T Type Hard Top Every Option Every Option..... Paint Bad ,weather Strip Bad . 75000miles

I think UnderPressure's Limited is one of the nicest one's I've ever seen!

What a beautiful car. Bump for that one.

I'm starting to think I want something closer to a TSM car. Maybe a GT67 or larger turbo, cage, etc... more of a racer. anyone?

i got a 10 sec gn with 72 mm turbo and 86 lb injectors. 4 inch dp to 3 in exhaust............it will be ready in 2 weeks max,,,,13k.........

true

I just looked at the pics and its probably one of the nicest TBs Ive seen and the whiteT looks good too good luck

Thank you for the kind words Plowboy72. The price on the white car would be based on what items you would like with it? I also have a ton of NOS goodies, literature & spares that could go with either car if desired. Please PM me if you are interested & i will certainly entertain ALL reasonable offers on either of my T-types.