WTB: 86/87 Grand Naitonal/ T-Type

ZNix

Young-Gun
Hello, I am interested in purchasing an 86 or 87 Grand National or Regal T or T-Type. I am looking for a really nice driver quality car without rust of any kind. I would be interested in something that needs drive-train work, but nothing in need of body work. I prefer T's with the black out package but would consider something with chrome (except the strips on the bottom of the doors, YUCK!) I do own an 84 that is currently being fixed up, but I need and want something to drive until it is ready to go. I am looking for something in the maybe 6-7k Range, but would be interested in something worth more. I have a quad that I would like to trade if you are asking more than 6-7k and we can work out a deal. Oh, did I mention the paint must be a good 10 footer. If you think I am being unreasonable say so in my post, but I don't feel as if I am.

For your consideration,
Nix

<edit> I would also be interested in rollers that meet this requirements. Engines are my thing, not body work. I have enough of that to last me a while.

Still looking guys! I would love one of these cars that I can use as a DD.

Not going to find a reliable daily driver, no rust kind of car for that kind of money IMO

Well, I have found a couple but I haven't had time to go look at them. Very busy.

Am still interested, however the quad has been sold. I still have 6-7k to work with. I have been thinking about buying just an N/A Regal that is here in Boston and dropping a built LC2 into it.. But I would prefer a GN. If anyone has a GN that needs drive-line work and or paint I would be interested. Rollers are interesting also!

Not saying 6-7 k won't get you a car but your going to get what you pay for. Most likely you will end up picking up someone elses problems. You have a built lc2 or have the money to buy one laying around? Why not just invest that into a nicer car from the start?

That other one in NH lowered his price into the 7k's. You might want to check it out. I think it is all stock

Bump. A recent situation may allow me to go as high as 11-12k.

Thanks
Zack

I have 1 for 10,000 with a new motor t top no rust 91,000 on the body stock wheels nice motor 3 steel mains and a steel crank oringed block with a receiver groove machined in the heads new pistons and hard rod bolts.

I have a 86. one of 17 sold to the FBI. I have all documentation,it has a complete restoration, you will not have to do a thing. Except drive it home. Please contact me at davewillard@q.com and I will send pics and everything that has been replaced/repaired, etc. Thanks for your time, Dave. Pleas do not leave a note at this website, I do not look at my inbox here very much.