WTB 86-87 GN in NJ

bigcap

Looking for a cold air GN in Jersey or in the Jersey area. I have 8G cash to spend. I know I'm going to get a show car for 8g but I know the market is bad and a decent car should be around 8g. I'll be buying in early June.

Rich
609-694-7699

Looking for a cold air GN in Jersey or in the Jersey area. I have 8G cash to spend. I know I'm going to get a show car for 8g but I know the market is bad and a decent car should be around 8g. I'll be buying in early June.

Rich
609-694-7699

Hi Rich,

I have a 1986 T Type for sale with a long list f upgrades.
A little higher than 8G, but may be worth a look.

Email me at, theketz@comcast.net for pics and description if you are interested. PH 1-603-501-0955

F/S 87 Buick Grand National - Cobalt SS Network

not sure if you can see that but this is the post----

Dunno if antbody here is interested but its worth a try. 87 Buick Grand National 140,xxx Miles 2nd owner. Had some bodywork done cause of rust at the bottom of doors but has been fixed with new sheetmetal. Car has new paint but not a 3000 dollar job but looks nice did it cause the primer spots didnt look good. Car is BONE stock no mods. Clean interior new headliner. Car comes with Bulliet shifter, Vdo boost and RPM gauges. A-pillar pod and center pods, Turbo buick valve covers and extra dash plaque. Have all paper work form the last owner. Im in NJ Asking 8500 Now if your looking for a garage queen keep it moving BUT if your looking for a nice cruiser for a sunday drive to and like the attention then this is the car.