WTB:86-87 GN engine, COMPLETE

fbodlovr

1/4 Mile Freak
Im looking for a complete engine out of an 86-87 GN. It must have EVERYTHING!!! Ignition, wiring harness, turbo, headers, intercooler, intercooler pips, all sensors, the pipes that go to the radiator, and IF POSSIBLE, the radiator with all bracketing for it. Let me know what you have. OH yeah, i dont need the computer.

Im looking for a complete engine out of an 86-87 GN. It must have EVERYTHING!!! Ignition, wiring harness, turbo, headers, intercooler, intercooler pips, all sensors, the pipes that go to the radiator, and IF POSSIBLE, the radiator with all bracketing for it. Let me know what you have. OH yeah, i dont need the computer.
i have a good running 87 GN never rebuilt runs great with orig miles under 90,000come and drive the car its getting pulled apart very soon $2500 for all parts listed you need . May be willing to bring this motor to the BPG Nats in Ohio Aug 1-4. to save on shipping . Shawn

I need a complete motor and computer, I have an 80 Turbo Firebird Formula and it is too slow. The 301 turbo was a joke from the start and I like to got fast. I just bought the car and am starting to look. I also have an 86 T-Type and a 78 Trans Am with a 462BBB in it.

i dont know if youve figured it out or not, but when you come into the parts wanted forum, click on the new thread towards the top left. if you have figured it out, sorry, and start your own! lol =-)

spool n fool, if it has everything like stated above, its a possibility if the price is right. So far, I think im going to go with intercooled88ss. let me know

Hey Dan, I'm looking for a sound short block. WOuld prefer a stock 109 set-up. You have anything or know of something. I own the very well known silver\black GNX clone in our area.....I outta Salem, NH. Thanks, Peter M.

Hey Pete,

I think you talked to John in MA about his set up...sounds decent..... he was my neighbor till I moved to FL...