WTB 1987 Turbo Limited....with these features.....

SLZ

I am listing a want ad for a fellow Turbo Buick Enthusiast (who's computer is down).

"Looking for a 1987 Turbo Buick Limited with these features: AstroRoof, Corner Lamps, D/S Power Seat, Opera Lights, NO Landau Roof."

I know that these cars are 23+ years old now and finding a car with these specific options is a challenge but who knows, maybe one exists for sale.

Please reply to Danny at 1-216-240-2401

Thanks, Steve Z

Limiteds with AstroRoof did not come with a Power Seat. You can install one though, the wiring is there for it.

I am listing a want ad for a fellow Turbo Buick Enthusiast (who's computer is down).

"Looking for a 1987 Turbo Buick Limited with these features: AstroRoof, Corner Lamps, D/S Power Seat, Opera Lights, NO Landau Roof."

I know that these cars are 23+ years old now and finding a car with these specific options is a challenge but who knows, maybe one exists for sale.

Please reply to Danny at 1-216-240-2401

Thanks, Steve Z

What color? :biggrin:

Only thing my blue limited is missing is the opera lamps.

Blue on blue astro roof, power seat, tilt cruise, girdle 109 with heads cam and precision t66 turbo. Precision front mount, alum radiator. Slick car, built trans and rear end. 60s Julios alky kit tweak chip.

Bweavy GNX wheels.

Very nice paint, very nice interior... no rust, receipts north of 20K

Whats he looking to spend?

Believe pictures of my car are in my profile.

BW

If you came across a cherry Limited w/ all the above listed options, and it had a Landau..would you pass it up?

:D

Gee maybe I should sell him mine.. I can get stick on OPERA lights & he would never know.. Plus if he is from Mass it is a quick ride to NH :biggrin:

My two tone limited had an astro with the power seat. I believe it could be ordered that way.

Please forward any and all questions etc... to Danny at 1-216-240-2401. He is located in Ohio. Here is his updated option wants list for the Limited that he is interested in:

AstroRoof
Corner Lamps
D/S Power Seat
Opera Lights
With or Without landau roof is fine
80-90K miles maybe more
Any color
10-11K price range

Again, Call Danny at 1-216-240-2401

good luck

the impossible find.....there arent many original Limiteds around right now too begin with...to find one with those options ...you will have a better chance of finding GNX's for sale for $25k....actually there are more GNX's for sale then Limiteds at any given time...and for the price you want to pay....fools are giving these cars up cheap... I have a deposit on mine...I held out for what I wanted or it was not selling...I got what I wanted...