WTB 160 degree thermostat

Sir,

It's about a $10 part, and just about any advertiser on this board can hook you up. (Costs just about as much to ship it as the part itself, so buy something else with it...)

strike

strikeeagle said:
Sir,

It's about a $10 part, and just about any advertiser on this board can hook you up. (Costs just about as much to ship it as the part itself, so buy something else with it...)

strike
lol will just my local pep boys have it??

ll3lue said:
i want to buy a 160 degree thermostat and it needs to fit a 87GN thanks

I couldn't find one local so I bought a 160 from Autozone and trimmed it down to fit, been working for a couple years now.

HOW

Check either summit racings online catolog or jegs online catolog. Thats where I got mine and I think it was like $3 for the thermostat and only $4 more to ship it.

Here is probably your best bet. It is from Kirban performance products and its fairly cheap in cost and the shipping will be too. Also if you dont already have one of their catologs you can request it when you order. They are a great company that deals with the turbo buicks and they have many hard to get parts. https://www.kirbanperformance.com/index1.htm
Once on that page just click on catolog then when the catolog list appears click on Engine Parts and the thermostat will be right at the top of the 5th page of parts under engine parts.

Be careful the '84-5 is not the same as the '86-7. Not many people carry the '86-7, at least locally.

Hope this helps,
John @ ESP