wt. reduction list??????

hipsi2fly

9sec109
i did a search for a list that was in this section awhile back someone had a "masterlist" posted on diff components etc....anyone know where i can find it???? oh also who makes the lightest rotors and calipers?????thanks-ryan

You probably know most of the stuff already. Fiberglass hood, trunk lid, aluminum bumper supports, heater/ac delete, trunk mat, floor mats, etc.

Replace the stock air cleaner with my 9" K&N.:eek:

Hey Biotch!

Didnt we brain this one day a while ago??? I thought that removing the crashbars in the doors came up in the discussion. BTW ryan your sh*ts so light you otta be looking at lexan.

What about fiberglass doors I thought you may of had access to some?

BTW someone backed into that same spot in the rear bumper of the WE4 (pass side) right after i had beat out that spot to a respectible 20 footer job. So im just gonna do some 'glass bumpers and Hood too since i dont wanna cut the stock hood for the powerstroke IC :rolleyes:

I remembered the keyword

.......from the other weight reduction threads.

Do a search on "diet" in General Tech and there are several threads about reducing car weight.

hey guys thanks for the leads---sam sorry to hear about the car!!!!i did get a chance to weigh mine---3400 and change w. me in it----i am staying away from all the glass on this car though......

Ha, thats ok.... I cant be too mad at my grandmother for doing it. Plus it was sitting in thier garage ALL summer long, I was lucky that none of her canned tomatoes or green beans fell off the shelf and hit the hood.