Would you drive this?

I wouldn't. Somethings are better left alone. The GNX was a car of its own and just shouldnt be brought back lookin like that. Plus GM would charge a bundle for a rebadged GTO with Lucerne fender vents. JMO.

Its real nice. To bad there going to put an ls style motorin it:mad: .they were originally going to put a 440 horse power 3.9 twin turbo in it. but probably way to much to build. i read that car was going to start at like high 30's If they build this car .GIVE ME THE KEYS .And i'll put the twin turbo motor in it. the car looks cool.

Looks like a black GTO with vents & small wheel flares, they SHOULDN'T market it as a GNX much less a Grand National. What's next, a front drive Impala.....oh, wait:mad:

I've got mixed feelings about it.

One side of me says it's nothing but a rebadged GTO. Now the other side, me thinks, the same thing could be said about a GN/GNX. I mean, It's a Gbody car right? I'm pretty sure there is some people who probaly has trouble telling a GN from a Monte Carlo, Cutless, and Granb Prix.

I'd love to get a new Grand National that looks good and kicks butt off the line. Unfortunately I think Buick will be long gone before we see another decent car come off their assembly lines.

I can't believe this subject and that stupid picture keep popping up every few months.
Doesn't anybody do searches any more?

It's a photoshopped picture generated by one of the car mags, just wishful thinking on their part and nothing to do with reality.

I can't believe this subject and that stupid picture keep popping up every few months.
Doesn't anybody do searches any more?

It's a photoshopped picture generated by one of the car mags, just wishful thinking on their part and nothing to do with reality.

I thought I saw that picture before...