Would anyone know what an ASTROROOF assembly weighs?

Little6pack

Would anyone know what an ASTROROOF assembly weighs?
It would be Motor, Glass, Inner mount Rails..

If anyone has ever shipped or weighed one could you give an answer.

Please no guessing

Depends on how it is packaged. We shipped 1 out when building the Seals & the complete unit was 65 lbs when packaged. Not an inexpensive piece to ship due to the dimensional weight. We were close to $120 in shipping that out.

Thanks Bweavy. I was figuring around 50-55 for the unit. and figuring about 10 lbs for packing material & box.

This is the last buick item I have to sell except for a couple of Emblems & 1986 brochures

I was watching that unit for sale but you said you wouldn't ship. If you will ship I may be interested in the the assemblly, emblems & brochures.
Shoot me an e-mail if your interested. I would just send a call tag or e-mail you a label.

I was watching that unit for sale but you said you wouldn't ship. If you will ship I may be interested in the the assemblly, emblems & brochures.
Shoot me an e-mail if your interested. I would just send a call tag or e-mail you a label.

Brian if I could find a box big enough along with packing I would. It might take time. I have a Buddy who owns an auto body shop. I could ask him to let me know when one arrives. Most of my problem with shipping this is I have NO PICKUP TRUCK to get it to shipper. And the wife is very terratorial of her mini van.

The reason I wanted a SHIPPER like USHIP was they could stop at house, wrap it in Blankets and place in trailer tied to a wall.

I also have OLDS 1979/80 442 Wheels 4 of them. 2 have the center caps. I noticed on your site your sell OLDS items