World of Motorworks GNX dash ??

SO what are the dip swtich settings?
I am installing one now and i am moving hte gauges over,
The installation sucks and will need to be passed on to the customer.

:eek::eek: Flat rate is probably only 1hr.......:biggrin::biggrin:

Otto

I e-mailed SW and they sent me the correct dip switch settings as they were not right from the vendor. I no longer have that e-mail (deleted a bunch lately) I did pass the e-mail forward to some other board members. Hopefully one will come through. Going from memory--only # 7 is turned off--all others are on. Best of luck. You would think the seller of the package would have the necessary info.

I have to mod the gauge bezel as it hit hte speedo and doesnt touch the other gauges,piss poor quality and zero instructions...

Sad thing is, Lee was called everything but a white man when all he wanted was a phone call.....Guess it wasn't the installer as was previously mentioned by the supplier.

The bezel needed to be shaved down also as it hit the speedo before any other gauges.

In my lifetime have done 3 "GNX" dashes the last 2 were using the VDO electronic programmable speedo and there are no cable or gear calibration issues. You simply measure out one mile; go to the beginning, hit the button on the speedo, drive, and at the end of the mile hit the button again, and the speedo is calibrated-- if you change tire sizes or gears you can recalibrate easily. You will need a VSS buffer from Casper's to feed a signal into the ECM or get a chip to not use a MPH signal. I prefer the VSS.

Dip settings from lot

Got these from Lee a while back.

Attachments

• Electric_Tach_4_dip.PDF
    196.4 KB · Views: 358
  • NewSWTachIGNITION.pdf
    84.5 KB · Views: 154
After looking @ the instructions posted by Darkie

I e-mailed SW and they sent me the correct dip switch settings as they were not right from the vendor. I no longer have that e-mail (deleted a bunch lately) I did pass the e-mail forward to some other board members. Hopefully one will come through. Going from memory--only # 7 is turned off--all others are on. Best of luck. You would think the seller of the package would have the necessary info.

It appears that the # 6 and #8 are the only 2 on.
I remember our cars being 3 ppr (pulse per revolution)