World famous racecar stolen...

Man, that sucks big time! Those low life trash should be shot on the spot. I hate car thieves. Stealing from an honest man really gets to me.

Bruce '87 Grand National

That is sad.

The Prez should add the removal of hands from anyone caught stealing to his affordable healthcare coverage. Maybe a lot more people would sign up for it.

A man spends his whole life working hard, pouring his whole existence, blood sweat, and even tears into his car, just to have some Deutsche bag mother fu@#er tow it off in the night?! ... I feel for this, and all people who have had such misfortune... Then again, i'd almost feel bad for the sorry SOB that tries this at my place. :vamp:.. With today's tech, there's no reason that someone with valuable cars shouldn't have cameras aimed @ everything outside.. All it takes is a couple of $100 trail cams (Gander Mountain, or any outdoors retailer) .. They take extremely high resolution photos of anything that moves. Mine has infra red, or flash, and is set up to take 2 pictures a second until movement stops (up to as many pics will fit on an SD card) They are camo, or black, easy to set up, and with all the $$ we put into our cars, the BEST $$ YOU WILL EVER SPEND FOR PIECE OF MIND! My buddy bought a 1970 Chevelle when he was 15 years old, spent 16 years restoring it, only to have it towed away from right in front of his shop, in a good neighborhood, and relatively small town! After several years of putting ads on craigslist, and asking around, we found it in some dumb ass's back 40, buried to the frame in mud.:vamp:.. if it weren't for the anonymous tip he had received from said craigslist ad, there's no way we ever would've found it, and now it's stripped back down, & undergoing restoration, again! Lesson learned !!! Buy a couple trail cameras! They take much higher resolution pics than any security footage i've seen, & can read a license plate @ quite a distance!

world famous?
He was the 2010 NHRA Super Gas World Champion.
davidtatum.jpg

I too despise thieves!!! :mad:

so let me get this right tons of cash blood sweat and tears and no theft deterrent! there are apps on smartphone that if anyone disturbs youre shit they get a good dose of lead in there diet. no insurance. no tracking devise. its preety clear he did not want to keep it safe no brains.

so let me get this right tons of cash blood sweat and tears and no theft deterrent! there are apps on smartphone that if anyone disturbs youre shit they get a good dose of lead in there diet. no insurance. no tracking devise. its preety clear he did not want to keep it safe no brains.

i'm thinking there's a lot more to the story than "omg! someone stole my car! i have no idea who would possibly do such a thing!"..

maybe something similar to what happened to NASCAR racer Jennifer Jo Cobb a couple of years ago when a former lover/business partner "stole" a semi trailer with her Nationwide race car in it because he was mad that she cut ties with him and he thought he owned half of the team...

This was no smash and grab democratic job, it was someone he knows or knows of, the cops in that town have nothing better to do than fu*k with someone going one mile over or under the speed limit... ask me how i know.

Bottom of FB posts suggests a local group with an in with the police. That's disgusting.

A man spends his whole life working hard, pouring his whole existence, blood sweat, and even tears into his car, just to have some Deutsche bag mother fu@#er tow it off in the night?! ... I feel for this, and all people who have had such misfortune... Then again, i'd almost feel bad for the sorry SOB that tries this at my place. :vamp:.. With today's tech, there's no reason that someone with valuable cars shouldn't have cameras aimed @ everything outside.. All it takes is a couple of $100 trail cams (Gander Mountain, or any outdoors retailer) .. They take extremely high resolution photos of anything that moves. Mine has infra red, or flash, and is set up to take 2 pictures a second until movement stops (up to as many pics will fit on an SD card) They are camo, or black, easy to set up, and with all the $$ we put into our cars, the BEST $$ YOU WILL EVER SPEND FOR PIECE OF MIND! My buddy bought a 1970 Chevelle when he was 15 years old, spent 16 years restoring it, only to have it towed away from right in front of his shop, in a good neighborhood, and relatively small town! After several years of putting ads on craigslist, and asking around, we found it in some dumb ass's back 40, buried to the frame in mud.:vamp:.. if it weren't for the anonymous tip he had received from said craigslist ad, there's no way we ever would've found it, and now it's stripped back down, & undergoing restoration, again! Lesson learned !!! Buy a couple trail cameras! They take much higher resolution pics than any security footage i've seen, & can read a license plate @ quite a distance!

Camera are worth sh!t if you don't know who the fukin scumbags are. Although the camera are good on how the crime was committed.

FTW: GPS tracking devices. And hopefully the owner finds the scumbags before the PD so some real justice is handed down.

And I do agree with that these thieving scumbags need to have their hands cut off.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I wouldn't think of not having trail cams pointed at all entrances to my property. They are far better resolution than even the best security cameras at commercial locations, and for shits n giggles we used ours to see exactly how far away it would take a readable pic of a license plate.. 100' , no problem, and the details of someone's face would be unmistakable at the same distance. Hell, i can see minor dent/ scratches in a fender at almost that far!!... In a small town such as where this took place, $100 trail cam would've likely caught the likely known people who did it.. GPS is easily disabled by a $10 GPS scrambler device on ebay (free shipping) ... I wouldn't waste $$ on any GPS system when for $10 it's rendered worthless.. A boot (in this case) on the trailer, or several kill switches on a car would go a lot further. For my $$, 2, $100 trail cameras (infra red), good neighbors, and several well placed kill switches let me sleep @ night.

What happens when the trail cam shows your neighbor banging your wife?:sneaky: This one seems like a band of thieves with a police connection. That is very bad news.:rage:

I wouldn't think of not having trail cams pointed at all entrances to my property. They are far better resolution than even the best security cameras at commercial locations, and for shits n giggles we used ours to see exactly how far away it would take a readable pic of a license plate.. 100' , no problem, and the details of someone's face would be unmistakable at the same distance. Hell, i can see minor dent/ scratches in a fender at almost that far!!... In a small town such as where this took place, $100 trail cam would've likely caught the likely known people who did it.. GPS is easily disabled by a $10 GPS scrambler device on ebay (free shipping) ... I wouldn't waste $$ on any GPS system when for $10 it's rendered worthless.. A boot (in this case) on the trailer, or several kill switches on a car would go a lot further. For my $$, 2, $100 trail cameras (infra red), good neighbors, and several well placed kill switches let me sleep @ night.
Yep, my neighbors are retired, own ALOT of guns and ain't got nothing better to do than look out the windows...:D