Woodward Dream Cruise

What time and an address would be nice. Ive always wanted to make it to one of these. Honestly the cruise on sat. is cool but Im only looking for Buicks anyway.

type in "the moose preserve" in google, and you'll be squared away with an address and several versions of maps. basically, it's on the NE corner of square lake road and woodward. (19 mile road) Im usually one of the first ones there. anytime after 5:30, just start following all the black buicks up woodward.

I have a damn LSAT prep class on wednesday night in East Lansing. So it looks like I will miss out on another mitb meet. :frown:

Nick

Im going to be making the drive over wednesday, Looking forward to meeting some other Buick Nuts, seeya all wednesday

Im going wed. unless its raining... I hope there is a place for a truck and trailer. Give me some direction when I get there if ya want Im kinda shy...lol and again no BS about the trailer I gotta work. Thanks for the directions.

Looks like the weather will hold up. Calling for rain overnight, then mostly sunny 82 degrees for wed.