Attachments

• GN's in a Row.jpg
    GN's in a Row.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 127
  • Waiting.jpg
    Waiting.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 129
Heading out for Friday eve on WoodWard

I'm planning on going again tonight. Need a lift ? call me and come by. 586 566 9394 . Was planning on calling Regal Dave & Michelle but wife says she could stay home - -. Took a bunch of pictures Thursday eve. Still in camera. Gary L.

Meh, I'm not going. My bumper's still fvcked up from some savage in a Dodge Ram, and the weathers not looking good. I'm driving out to Brighton to look at a Pontiac Fiero on Sunday though. Got to get the winter beater early.

Great pics, Tim! Post more! Post more! :D I know Mike Mshar jumped out on one of the islands and took a few, hopefully he'll chime in here, too.

Patty

P.S. Tim- post more pics!

I went out Friday night

We went out last night from 5-9 ish. Lots of cool cars. Saw a few other TR's. The two that I can remember something specific about where one with a large white "For sale" sign behind the driver in the back window and the one withe the plate of 1quick6.

I had a small dog crate in the back seat as my Border Collie puppy was a long for the ride.

Lots of comments like "wow... a Grand national" but I think I heard an equal number of "look...they have a dog crate in the back"

Wow!!! Pics make me pissed I didn't show up till Friday morning :mad: Next year for sure. had a blast all weekend, weather kinda sucked Sat but was good sat night. LOTS of TR's driving around, saw at least one GNX as well. 360 days and counting!!!!

Thanks for the additional pics, Nick. Wish I'd had a wide angle lens to catch both rows of cars in the lot, and you were shooting across from the longer row! Ahhh, too cool. Kent C- we're counting on you for next year or else... :biggrin:
Patty

From the man with the camera, here are some pics from the Woodward event. These are the photos that Mike R. and I took while cruising with the gang. (See my next post for photos from the impromptu "Buick Car Show" in the Moose Preserve parking lot).

See you all next year!

Attachments

• Cruising_1.jpg
    Cruising_1.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 128
  • Cruising_2.jpg
    Cruising_2.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 119
  • Cruising_3.jpg
    Cruising_3.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 118
  • Cruising_4.jpg
    Cruising_4.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 129
  • Cruising_5.jpg
    Cruising_5.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 124
...as promised, some pics from the car show at Woodward...

Attachments

• Show_1.jpg
    Show_1.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 125
  • Show_2.jpg
    Show_2.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 139
  • Show_3.jpg
    Show_3.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 127
  • Show_4.jpg
    Show_4.jpg