Woodward Dream Cruise Parking Spots!

dreamer1q

Freezing in Michigan
My car club, www.michiganspeed.com and our sister club www.motownmuscle.com have purchased a 87 spot lot for the Woodward Dream Cruise for both Friday and Saturday, August 19th and 20th.

If you have never been here, this is the GRAND DADDY of cruises and car events. Last year was over 200,000 cars and over 2 million people. With the lot spot, you get the chance to watch, and if you feel like cruising you can hop out cruise, and come back to have a spot waiting for you. Without buying a spot, chances are you wont find one and you will have to cruise the entire time.

The spots are 60.00 a piece, and they include a restroom, security on the site to prevent your spot from being taken, and of course lots of car and truck guys with their rides. We will be having a on site BBQ, and your all welcome to attend that as well. You lot spot gets you into the food. BYOB, and trust me there will be booze there :lol:

Spot is located just north of 11 mile on Woodward, right in the heart of the action, PRIME real estate.

So if you are interested in coming, give me a shout and I can lock down a spot for you, or answer any questions you may have.

dreamer1q@michiganspeed.com

Sorry to the mods, I didnt see a specific event forum for this.