Woodley Park Van Nuys All GM car show 06-28-2009

You're welcome to join Mike and I, we'll be parked with the Buicks directly across the lawn from the Caddy's. Hope to see you there.

Four day bump.

Looks like Gary and I will be carrying the torch for the So Cal Turbo Buicks. If anyone else wants to go, it should be a nice day. We're going to meet up before, and then head on over.

Mike B.

Looks like Gary and I will be carrying the torch for the So Cal Turbo Buicks. If anyone else wants to go, it should be a nice day. We're going to meet up before, and then head on over.

Mike B.

I'd love to go, but.....

Starting in EL CAJON, CA on E MAIN ST go toward N MAGNOLIA AVE - go 0.5 mi
Continue on EL CAJON BLVD - go 1.2 mi
Take ramp onto I-8 W toward EL CAJON BLVD - go 8.8 mi
Take exit #6B/NATIONAL CITY/CHULA VISTA/LOS ANGELES onto I-805 N toward LOS ANGELES - go 11.8 mi
Merge onto I-5 N - go 101.7 mi
Take Left fork onto US-101 N toward LOS ANGELES/CIVIC CENTER - go 18.2 mi
Take exit #17/VAN NUYS BLVD - go 0.2 mi
Turn Right on VAN NUYS BLVD - go 1.9 mi
Turn Right on SYLVAN ST - go 0.1 mi
Turn Right on SYLMAR AVE
Arrive at the center of VAN NUYS, CA

= 144 miles....:eek:

Take lots of pictures for us :cool:

Glad to see more turbo bricks coming. Don't know if you are familiar with how they set up camp there, as you head into the park the Buicks will be parked over on the right hand side of the road. Hope to see everybody there.

I will be there. Won't have a buick with me but I will sport a wcn shirt

I will be there. Won't have a buick with me but I will sport a wcn shirt
We'll be looking forward to meeting you, Brent. Stop by for a, uh, umm, Donut? Don't be bringing your ticket (citation) book with you, OK?
J/K, Brent, looking forward to seeing you.

gary,mike, and cant remember the other name it was a pleasure to meet you guys. im bad with names what can i say. i have some pictures of the buicks but im sure no one wants to see more TR's. anyways i will be out more for the buick deal. gary and mike thanks for your input in the shocks and the suspension stuff we talked about.

brent

Wow!

Great show. We had a total of three Turbo Buicks, and about a dozen TB people. It was cool seeing Jay Leno drive up in his jet turbine powered exotic. Here's a few pics.

Here's how Leno rolls.
P1010015-2.jpg

P1010014-2.jpg

P1010013-1.jpg

This thing sounded like a f-16.

Now for the good looking cars

P1010023-1.jpg

P1010022-2.jpg

My GN on the left. Garys T on the right.

Mike Barnard

Good to meet everyone at Woodley Park.
Needed more Turbo Buick's and Trans Am's to show up.
I missed Bates this year as I was in hot and humid, Guam.......

man them buicks look sweet, someone spent lots of time cleaning thanks for the pix...

ive seen that blue limited for sale 4-5 years ago it has a roll cage!!!! nice