Wood Railey - AZGN

Jack Evers

Woody Railey - AZGN

Posted on T6P Board:

Email from Nick Micale:

It is with great regret and sorrow to let all know our good
friend and fellow racer, Woody Railey, passed away today.

Even though he was a great competitor, he could not win
his battle with cancer.

I know he will always be with us in spirit, and that every one
will say prayer for him and his loving family

Woody was a dear friend and will be missed by many.

Jack Evers
Phoenix, Arizona

it is very sad. i liked woody. i was very glad to see him come to breakfast a month or so ago. he always had something funny to tell me. RIP

I never got to meet Woody but I have enjoyed his presence and perspective in the community for years.

I am sorry for his pain, but glad that it is gone.

May God bless and keep his family.

Prayers:

The Toelle family and Turbobuick.com send our prayers.
Woody, Lord be with you. You were a great guy!
Condolences to the family.

Bruce, Cindy, and Kendra Toelle

TURBOBUICK.COM also sends condolences.

54338000-e790-01A7013D-.jpg

Oh No...

I had talked with Woody over the phone several times over the past few years... I am not a praying man, but my thoughts are with you and your family Woody. You will surely be missed in the Arizona community.

:( :frown:

LV GN said:
it is very sad. i liked woody. i was very glad to see him come to breakfast a month or so ago. he always had something funny to tell me. RIP

That was the last time I saw him also...................

God's Speed Woody

Jack,

I'm really sorry to hear about Woody. I still remember the first time I met him at Vegas a couple of years ago when he was hanging out with Nick. He was a really likeable fella and smart too. He's helped more than his share of guy's on the boards over the years. His presence will be truly missed.

Neal

Woody

My heart goes out to your family and friends and I am still one of them...

Sad day indeed. I hardley knew Woody but he was nice enough once to let me use his slicks at the track. Real nice guy. He will be missed. My prayers are with his family :(

OMG!
I never knew he was ill.. :frown:

Definitely one of the good guys and I'll miss chating with him.

I wish the family the best!

Regards
Kevin Slaby

My deepest condolences to the family and friends of Woody (aka AZGN).

Jesse
:(

Bruce/Jessee..

We attended Woody's memorial service on Friday. I'd guess about 30% to 35% of the group were his Buick friends that turned out to show their respect for a great guy. He had a large photo of his car with the wheels in the air and a model of his GN in the front of the chapel.

We'll never forget Woody and want to thank you for showing your respect but you can probably remove the sticky at this point. Thank you again.

Jack

Jack Evers said:
Bruce/Jessee..

We attended Woody's memorial service on Friday. I'd guess about 30% to 35% of the group were his Buick friends that turned out to show their respect for a great guy. He had a large photo of his car with the wheels in the air and a model of his GN in the front of the chapel.

We'll never forget Woody and want to thank you for showing your respect but you can probably remove the sticky at this point. Thank you again.

Jack

As requested, I unstuck this thread.