woo Hoooo !! Got my TTA

Well even though my car isnt worth as much as your 1000 mile one im gonna have to say drive it. Maybe not mod it but at least drive the car! Or maybe im just a bastard for driving my car daily. I put 5,000 miles on it since i bought it three months ago, Am i going to hell? sometimes i feel bad for daily driving it, then i realize im cruising in the fastest car of the 80's and i get over it and keep driving....

Also u have no clue how priceless the face of all those STI fools who think thier cars are fast. I have no issues smoking those fools in the turns and im damn proud of it. Who ever said f-bodys cant handle was a tripping....

David

I believe in driving it as well...but under my circumstances of working 7days a week 12hrs a day is keeping me away from driving it...

rex362 said:
I believe in driving it as well...but under my circumstances of working 7days a week 12hrs a day is keeping me away from driving it...

Send me a ticket....I'll drive it for you ;)

I've put 2700 miles on my TTA since mid May... :D

Chipping away at little things that need fixing. Plugs and plug wires this week made a noticable difference. That, and fuel filter and the new TT chip have changed the personality of this beast. Alchy kit installation planned for this weekend. Original wheels and new tires coming next week. :cool:

Some dog is going to drive the stuffing out of your TTA someday, might as well be you.

sorry i would never (!!) buy a car to only look at it. how perverted?!

i'm rolling approx. 2500 mls on my tta this season. (may - september)

and it feels soooo good ;)

however, very nice princess you bought there!

matt