wont Start

kwcook

I pulled my t type out of the garage to clean up, and when I went to pull it back in it wouldn't start. The starter is cranking and it seams to be getting gas. I thought the fuel filter may be the problem so I got a new one and still no luck. I have new plugs and wires and the car has always started witout having to pump it or anything.

Maybe I need a new Coil pack??

Any info would be a help thanks.

My car did something similar once. Started it let it idle for a few minutes, then it wouldn't start 2 days later.

Turns out the crank sensor was bad.

Andrew

i had that same problem one day fired up nicely, next mornin nothing wouldnt start changed the fuel pump and stilll nothing so this mechanic checked it out and said i wasnt gettin enough fuel pressure so he fixed it and said a sensor was was the problem too so check ur basics

My 84 did the same thing when i did the rebuild 2 years ago it started right up ran for like an 1 hour and i shut it down then did some finishing touches like couple hours later we go restart and nothing spent the next 3 months chasing and replacing all kinds of parts till i found this forum and a couple other sites and finally found out that my cam sensor was dead and i replaced it and finally started right up. Good luck hope ya get it goin FrankC

got it started. All I did was check a couple of spark plugs and cleaned them off and it started right up. It is running very rough like it is missing out. Plugs were a little wet when I pulled them.