Won't start---HELP

QWICK6-MA

This maybe a stupid question, but any help is always appreciated.
Every so often, when I go to take the "T" for and shut it off, then go to start it again, it will not crank over. If I let it sit, for a while, it starts up. I went to take it out last night and it wouldn't start, and then again this morning. I am sure the battery is fully charged. I just want to take her for a spin. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

By "not cranking over" do you mean the starter won't even spin the motor? Signs of a starter solenoid getting ready to bite the bullet!

Thanks for the info. Going to pick up both starter and solenoid tomorrow.

Thanks again.

B4 U start throwing parts at it, is the Neutral start sw working? Shifter may not be moving the column sleeve far enuf...

Leeper, what is the easiest method to check this?
I have taken it out of park and into drive several times to see if that would do it, but still nothing.

Grab the column collar and twist it. It may be, that the link rod clamp has slid a bit....
Also, check the ign sw on the column, to be sure it's being fully stroked when the key is turned...U can pull on it w/ a needle nosed pliers, as the rod is exposed.
Have you checked to be sure that the wire from the sw to the solenoid is hot while turning the key? If it is intermittent, try pulling the rod, as I mentioned above.