Women in a Cobalt SS

I'm waiting till next summer before I go to the track...There is a kid at my school with Daddy's Vette wanting to race me but I don't think I will..He is betting his GF lol..And she looks good so I might..Holy **** I'm the guy from Fast and Furious!

what kinda vette.
And people like that give corvette guys a bad name.

I'm waiting till next summer before I go to the track...There is a kid at my school with Daddy's Vette wanting to race me but I don't think I will..He is betting his GF lol..And she looks good so I might..Holy **** I'm the guy from Fast and Furious!

Haha smoke him and take his girl. Everybody at my high school is scared to race me and know better. Funny thing is all i need to do is drive my turbo regal and im stealing the guys gf. ;)

So I was cruising in the '78 Regal tpday, headed to Home Depot to get some stuff and I decided to go to the one just out of town and haul ass down this back road that is a straight shot 55 mph road. I was going about 100 or so:eek: and flew past Home Depot. I was having too much fun, so I kept going about a mile or so.

I finally turned around and was waiting for this light to turn green, a lady pulled up in her Cobalt SS... after I LOL`ed at her:biggrin: I revved the engine a couple of times, she looked over at me, looked back at the light... it turned green and she sped off on me:eek: I didn`t think she was going to race me, so I wasn`t ready... I caught up quick(cause it`s a FKin Cobalt) and flew past her and left her ass in the dust:D

Not really a fast car to beat, but considering I have a N/A Edelbrock setup in it right now(not for long) and we have about the same HP:rolleyes: It was an ok kill... I usually go for any small V8, but I just couldn`t let a chick in a Cobalt beat me:biggrin:
Umm errr speakin of fast and the furious threads you ummm:biggrin: didnt uhh :biggrin: do a uhhhhh :biggrin: regal ricer fly by did u? :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm errr speakin of fast and the furious threads you ummm:biggrin: didnt uhh :biggrin: do a uhhhhh :biggrin: regal ricer fly by did u? :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... It wasn`t a riced out Cobalt SS(stock) and in the movie, he never really raced anyone with the GN... just a fake computer animated, exploding semi:biggrin: I did fly by her sorry ass though:redface:... so does that make me a ricer:eek: I think not;)... ricers can`t fly by other cars anyways, just cameras... their to slow:D