Witness a ricer lose control and wipe out after I laid the smack down on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by blackshoebox

This clown is lucky I'm not a moderator, if i was, he would be long gone.

I think if you were a moderator Bob Cosby would be gone too! ;)

Ricer?? Please... you Sir, have the wrong man. A ricer I am not.

Long gone for what? Speaking an opinion that is against your own? Don't like it? Well too bad.

I have been a member here for a year and I don't start with anyone. I speak what is on my mind, if you can;t deal with that little child, then do not read. You are just another FOOL that cannot speak intelligently and needs to resort to name calling. It is you that needs to get a life.

Miguel

and lyonsd...... No, I do not judge people by what car they drive, that is a practice that most of you here at TB.com have mastered. (NOT ALL OF YOU, SOME OF YOU ARE GREAT!!)I just would call such an act .... stupidity. What in the world... does what car someone drives have to do with the person or anything for that matter. I suppose when I am at work and driving a chevy van, I am a better person :rolleyes:

So to answer your question... if you were in the Civic I would say the SAME thing which is.... you were BOTH at fault. The civic guy is not here, if he was, I'd say the same for him. Which I already have in my other posts.

I have respect for driver's of all kinds...people in general no matter what they drive.

Fast with Class... please.... it's a joke. You guys will just keep on with your 5 year old name calling of me... why? Because of what I drive... yeah... real classy. I am sorry your parents brought you up this way.

A joke.... that is all.

Miguel

Originally posted by IBBAKAGEN
Ricer?? Please... you Sir, have the wrong man. A ricer I am not.

Long gone for what? Speaking an opinion that is against your own? Don't like it? Well too bad.

I have been a member here for a year and I don't start with anyone. I speak what is on my mind, if you can;t deal with that little child, then do not read. You are just another FOOL that cannot speak intelligently and needs to resort to name calling. It is you that needs to get a life.

Miguel

:rolleyes: ....let get a few things str8 here before I blast you.

1. This is a kill section
2. You drive a civic
3. My name calling really seems to bother you, you want a tissue.:rolleyes: :p

Now for why i stated the above facts ;)

When somone post a kill, they do not post it, to hear someone like yourself, bash them and tell them they should be careful like they are a little child. If someone is posting a real kill on here, I am sure that person knows what can happen as a result of his/her actions. The fact that you feel the need to come on here, at random, and preach , like I or anyone else for that matter, gives a flying ape F$%K, intrigues me to believe, you are one of those, "know it all, i am always right" type of people, that I enjoy cracking on, since it is obviously getting under your skin, and hence you reply with your witty reply about intelligently speaking which if you measure intelligence by how you speak on here or anywhere on the internet for that matter, shows your intelligence is nothing to brag about.

You are a ricer, anyone that takes a honda of any sort, and makes it anymore then what it is intended to do, which is getting good gas millage and get you from point A to point B, is a RICER!

...now do you still want that tissue. Sorry man, i left them over @ hondatech.com, after i crash one of there club meets, they need about a truck load of them. It was a nasty massicure.

LMAO.."im intelligent, because i can be civil on a car board"...jezz..whats next man, you going to tell us "its you time of month to." LOL...

BWAHAHAHA...

Shoebox

Gotta go along with Shoebox on this one. This is TURBOBUICK.COM. NOT hondacivic.com, wearericers.com, or anything else that sux. We talk about modding GN's, racing GN's, and generally kicking the Hell out of rice on a daily basis. Thats what we do here, this is our board. IBBAKAGEN you are a ricer. And while you are free to post here, dont come in here talking smack and preaching to people, and then get offended when you get whats coming. The original ricer in this post was obviously an idiot. Lets try to keep it down to one idiot ricer per day if thats not to much to ask. Thanks;)

Riiiiight... you are so witty, it makes me so sad :rolleyes: NOT

Speak as you will, you are nothing more than words on a screen and if you think any more of it, the joke is on you.

You choose to poke at me and what I drive... oh, if only I could drive a $5000 used car. Man... oh the dreams.

Mr. Shinebox if you think YOU get under my skin... please do not flatter yourself, you are not nearly that good.

Miguel

While I won't go as far as Blackshoebox (good job!), I will agree with him, that you are on here to preach what you think is right. You say that we don't have to read your replies if we don't want to hear your crap. Well, this is a "KILL SECTION" This isn't the section to tell everybody that "I wen't 55mph all the way home and stopped at every light." You say its irresponsible to have a kid in the car, is it also irresponsible to have your kid racing go carts at 80mph when they are 10 years old? Is it irresponsible to buy a jap car when that same 8 year old kids dad doesn't have a job because so many kids are buying imports? That last question sounds pretty rediculous doesn't it? Now you get the idea.

striker_29.. FYI Does it matter what kind of board or car a person drives when he crashes into ... lets say... you mother? your wife? your daughter? Will you then say, well at least he drove a TR and not a Civic? Please.... You should listen to yourselves because if ANY of you think you have anything to do with FAST or CLASS, you are dead wrong... and FYI My CIVIC can and HAS beat quite a few of TR's Mustang's, Camaro's, Lightning's.... etc, etc. ON THE TRACK where it belongs.

If you people think racing around with a kid in the car is cool then I am sorry but, it is YOU that is the idiot.

Miguel

BLACK6PACK.. Funny how the conversation goes from safety to our economy???

I drive what I want to drive. I do more than most do for this country. I pay taxes, I contribute locally in my community and I donate to various causes... What exactly do you do? By used american cars and drive like a fool? That's much better.

If that 8 year olds dad can't get a job, maybe he should have stayed in school or should look harder. I nor anyone I know, ever had a problem finding a job. No, I don't have a job.. I OWN 2 businesses. Send the Dad to me, if he is a worthy worker, I'll give him a shot.

Miguel

You people think you know me... You think you know what kind of person I am.... you don't know anything.

I appreciate American Cars, I also appreciate Imports. I love TR's, Corvettes, Supras and yep... Civics. I like anything. Whether it is fast or good looking, if it appeals to me I like it.

I have been around TR's my whole life. Probably longer than many of you. Heck, I have probably driven more of them than many of you.

I don't come here to bash on your cars. Read my posts on this webboard. I NEVER knock TR's or anything for that matter. I NEVER talk bad about someone because of what they drive.

So for you to tell me that I come to this board to talk down on you because I don't like what you drive... you have no idea what you are talking about.

I am on this board because I LIKE TR's.... no other reason. I happen to own a Civic... so what? I highly doubt that all of your 5,546 members all drive TR's.

The point here was not about what kind of car I DRIVE. it was that racing around with a kid in the car with unknown circumstances IS DANGEROUS. PERIOD.

That is all.

Miguel

FYI........

I'm going to say this so maybe you can understand "THIS IS THE KILL SECTION WHERE PEOPLE TALK ABOUT STREET RACES, SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE STREET RACING DON'T WASTE OUR TIME AND POST CAUSE WE COULD GIVE A **** IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!" I hope you understand this cause I think it's been said a couple of times already:rolleyes: I guess some people are a bit slow!:p :eek: :confused:

"...oh, if only I could drive a $5000 used car. Man... oh the dreams."

You will be hard pressed to find a GN/Turbo-T for $5000, but you should know that since you drove and grow up around GN's :rolleyes:

"FYI My CIVIC can and HAS beat quite a few of TR's Mustang's, Camaro's, Lightning's"

I'll give you the "block" and the move in your civic. Just like I smack around every mo-roon in a civic who has the nerve to even try me

"No, I don't have a job.. I OWN 2 businesses."

The first part of this statement i can believe, the second part is BS. If I only had the BS flag from the supraforums.

....and finally, thanks for becoming "IBGONEAGEN". ;)

Shoebox

:eek:Wow I want a $5000 GN too!
Yes kids are kids but.. when I'am in my GN I have yet to have a kid try to pull my punk card in a stock or modded Z-28 or Mustang, They usuallly just look or say cool car.

Ricers on the other hand try all the time.
9 x out of 10 I just shake my head or laugh at them.
And it's not that they just don't know any better, I get the same
thing in my 98 Ram Air formula, it isn't stealthy with headers,off road pipe 4" Mufflex exh. and 17x10's on the back with 335/35/17 Kumo road race tires.
Maybe it's too much Play station?

:confused:

Not gone... still here. :)

Ok BS huh? What? I own a civic therefore I can't own a business much less 2. Well sorry, the joke is on you. As a matter of fact, I was even going to let a member of this forum who's name I won't mention work for me but, it didn't work out.

I own A GPS Fleet Tracking company AND an online store/site for import performance. The store is my newest venture and is doing well so far. My other business on the other hand... Has bought me 5 Cars, a NEW 2600 sq ft house with a 40x20Ft in ground pool in yep YOU GUESSED IT Florida. I will be moving into that house within the next month or so....

SOOOOOO since you will give me the block and the move like you said.... Lets see a block is what 260 ft or so? Lets say 3 seconds sounds fair?? So lets go to the track and you give me the brake and we will minus 3 seconds off your time and see who is the winner.

Ummm how much would you like this to be for? Or do YOU JUST LIKE TO TALK CRAP?

I hope you aren't using my time in my sig as your guideline for the smack talk because if so, I think you will be the next Mitchell Davidson :)

Miguel

Originally posted by IBBAKAGEN
Not gone... still here. :)

Ok BS huh? What? I own a civic therefore I can't own a business much less 2. Well sorry, the joke is on you. As a matter of fact, I was even going to let a member of this forum who's name I won't mention work for me but, it didn't work out.

I own A GPS Fleet Tracking company AND an online store/site for import performance. The store is my newest venture and is doing well so far. My other business on the other hand... Has bought me 5 Cars, a NEW 2600 sq ft house with a 40x20Ft in ground pool in yep YOU GUESSED IT Florida. I will be moving into that house within the next month or so....

SOOOOOO since you will give me the block and the move like you said.... Lets see a block is what 260 ft or so? Lets say 3 seconds sounds fair?? So lets go to the track and you give me the brake and we will minus 3 seconds off your time and see who is the winner.

Ummm how much would you like this to be for? Or do YOU JUST LIKE TO TALK CRAP?

I hope you aren't using my time in my sig as your guideline for the smack talk because if so, I think you will be the next Mitchell Davidson :)

Miguel

Ok...heres the deal. You bring your civic, and Ill bring one of my two TR's to the track. You get 3 and move, for 1000.00 cash. I could care less what you do to your civic.:eek:

I hope your not judging by the numbers in my sig either. Then again, im still calling BS on your whole life story, so i guess we will see....

Shoebox

Status
Not open for further replies.