Wish Me Luck

justin84

done
I am off to the hospital yet again tonight. I am being checked out for progress or lack of progress on my kidney failure. We will see how it goes. The last time I went through this I sold my car to help cover costs.. I am hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. If for any reason I am gone for awhile, this is why. I hope they don't need to keep me. :redface::redface::frown:

May the Lord watch over you, my friend. Get fixed and get your ass back here ASAP!!!!!!!:wink:

Will say a prayer just for you.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Hey, thanks alot everyone! I get some time here with my laptop so I can post a little. I have to watch the parts f s section ;) Bruce, you have to be one of the nicest guys on earth, I barely know you but I can assure you that if you ever needed anything on that car of your fathers I have it or would find it and I will make sure you get it how you want it.
You guys are the best here! We have our "bad apples" but the truth of it is there is still a ton of just good ol guys and gals here! These next few months are gonna be rough for me, I have fought this battle before....I will fight it again. Thanks so much to all of you. Especially Ty, I appreciate you taking the time away from Bella the goat to post that warm message :D Jkjk, seriously, thanks bud! You are good in my book! Kristyna, well....you know....I gotta go, been longer than 2 seconds ;)

I wish you all the best Justin. I'll be doing somethng simular in the next week. Got a hernia and need to take care of it.:frown: I'll be watching to see how you come out and hope I do as well as you do.:cool:

Well, I had all my tests done last nite. My kidneys are not doing their job up to par. I was told that this is not as bad as last time. This is good news for me as last time was very rough. If and when I get on the transplant list it will be a long wait as I am O-....Anywho, I am ready to go another roung with this issue. My gloves are on so to speak. Also good news, when I got home I saw I had an email about a very well paying job! Looks like I have a date with them on Monday and am very "wanted". :D Yay me!

So sorry to hear about hear about your situation! Anyone you know could donate you a kidney? It was a very long process for my mother & I to see if we were "compatible", but they say a living donation is much better than a cadaver. Hopefully you can be placed on the list soon!

So sorry to hear about hear about your situation! Anyone you know could donate you a kidney? It was a very long process for my mother & I to see if we were "compatible", but they say a living donation is much better than a cadaver. Hopefully you can be placed on the list soon!
The only one in my family is my brother but I have no clue if he could. He is 7'6''!!! I am not sure if that would affect him heavily.