wiring inovative boost controller

Larry

Im all set except for wiring the power supply to the unit and powering the switch that will trigger the sys to ramp up boost - times over the four stages. I am thinking I will simply put in an on/off switch to activate the sys-- would that be correct? Then I would like to trigger the ramping off the transbrake. But with the transbrake button being normally open - how would the inovative sys see power to ramp up the boost launch? If I can't trigger it off the transbrake button - how could I get the sys to trigger ramp up at the same time as the transbrake triggers? Thanks- Larry :confused:

Alll of this is in the directions. If you've lost them here's what you need to do:

Wire the red wire to switched 12 volt with the key on. I can't imagine when you would want to run the car without it powered.

If the trans brake is switching the power to the TB solenoid, wire the brown wire to the switched power side of the TB solenoid.

If the trans brake is switching the ground to the TB solenoid, you will need to run the brown wire off of a relay that is switched when the trans brake is activated. UNLESS...... you have an older non 12G model (sticker on control box will tell you what model you have). On the older models you can attach the switched ground off the TB solenoid directly to the yellow wire.

Originally posted by HighPSI
Alll of this is in the directions. If you've lost them here's what you need to do:

Wire the red wire to switched 12 volt with the key on. I can't imagine when you would want to run the car without it powered.

If the trans brake is switching the power to the TB solenoid, wire the brown wire to the switched power side of the TB solenoid.

If the trans brake is switching the ground to the TB solenoid, you will need to run the brown wire off of a relay that is switched when the trans brake is activated. UNLESS...... you have an older non 12G model (sticker on control box will tell you what model you have). On the older models you can attach the switched ground off the TB solenoid directly to the yellow wire.
Thanks for the help. Larry