Wiper Pulse Module

edfiero1

Does anyone have a good spare pulse module, or can you suggest someone that rebuilds them?

My wipers won't work in delay, but work fine on low and high, and they park normally. Also the fluid squirter doesn't work. I've replaced the turn signal /wiper control stalk, and also the washer pump. No love. I've gone thru several of the troubleshooting steps in the service manual and so far all is pointing to a bad pulse module.

Sorry I don't have a good spare but you are finally on the right track. You replaced everything I did only to figure out, it was the wiper pulse module. I bought two used motor/module combos here and only one worked. Anyway, that was the cure.
Good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm guessing there aren't any working spare modules out there. So I'd be happy to find someone that can repair my existing module.

Does anyone have a good spare pulse module, or can you suggest someone that rebuilds them?

My wipers won't work in delay, but work fine on low and high, and they park normally. Also the fluid squirter doesn't work. I've replaced the turn signal /wiper control stalk, and also the washer pump. No love. I've gone thru several of the troubleshooting steps in the service manual and so far all is pointing to a bad pulse module.
I have one that I know is good. 50.00 plus shipping

Reviving old thread - i'm in need of a pulse module - any help is much appreciated !

I have a new one still in the box. 150.00 plus shipping. Let me know