wipe the dust off

LI6pack

All,

Good morning and Happy New year to everyone. First time poster. I've had my 87 National since 1988, a left over with T-Tops. The car has about 22K miles is garage kept and in it prime turned 12.90's at 101 mph. Kids, job, house and just things have kept me pretty dissconnected with the times. Good news is during all this i never ever once considered selling her! Anyway i use it a few times a month to keep things lubed. My question is more alone the lines of new products, like chips ect. I sporting a chip that is Applied Technologies out of California and has to be over 10 years olds.

The car is immaculate BTW.

If anyone has any time for a some update as you new products, services or recommendations, please let me know

Frank

Attachments

• Street Side.jpg
    Street Side.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 193
Welcome. I wish I had a GN since 88 like you. There are a ton of 'new tech' stuff that will make your car drive better. Chips Full Throttle has a good one but most people I know use one from Eric Marshall at TurboTweak Home I have use dboth and am currently using a chip from Eric.

Your right about the chip. ATR is about as bad as they came. You want a Turbo Tweak. He is as good as it gets. Nice car

Welcome aboard...I wish I had kept my first '84 GN that I bought back in '86, sold because kids were on the way...What's even more frustrating is I found out where it is 3 years ago--parked in a carport 1/2 hr. drive away from me and hasn't been driven in 5 yrs. the guy that bought it from me won't sell it--thinks it's worth a million dollars -so I see it occasionally getting weather worn...

Don't know if I would even drive it with that chip and today's gas. A LOT has changed since ATR was in Cali.:) You came to the right place to learn. Lots of knowledge here.

the best move i made

was to go with alky injection,and a turbo tweaked chip.razors kit .and RJC plate 21 lbs of boost 800 O2 volts ,happy new year ,and drive that thing once a month,its a love affair:D

Welcome-back to our wacky world. Things that have changed??--all of the above,,,just be sure & DO THE CHIP thing!!