Winter Sale

I am taking offers on what I have for sale. Whatever sounds reasonable.They are yours..:)
3.73 Gears used
Stock Valve Covers ( 2 sets )
Billet Input Shaft from CK ( TH200-4R ) SOLD
Aluminum Trans Cooler
ATR ECM-10 Monitor ( Works great )
Re-stalled D5 Converter
Stock D-5 Converter
Vacuum Tanks ( I have 2 )
Anti-Freeze Over flow Tanks ( OE I have 2 )
Power Master in perfect working order ( New Ball and Switch ) SOLD
3.8 L Stock Pan
K&N Filters 12" long ( 1 is a 4" Inlet and the other is a 5" Inlet )
3" Aluminum Turbo Flange Kit
Stock Turbo Inlet Bells ( I have 2 )
Trans Dip Stick and Tube
Stock Inter-Cooler with Brackets ( great shape )
Stock Fan with Shroud ( Without Plug )
Stock Fuel Hanger with Red's XP Pump
Stock Hanger without Pump
Engine Oil Cooler Lines
1 Air Bag with Hose & Valve
M&H Race Master Slicks 28.5 x 10.5 ( 5 passes-will not Ship )
2 5/8" Auto Meter Sport Comp Tach
====================================
Shipping will be evaluated

Thanks

how much for the trans dipstick and tube,also do you have a engine one as well??
thanks brian

I have 2 109 Blocks. The original of the car that is not for sale and a Virgin Block.
Neither for sale. Sorry

Just remembered that I have a low mileage Short Block With Billet Center Caps and Wiseco .030" Pistons.
Let me know if interested.

whats the atr ecm-10 monitor?? and what are u asking ,I may be interested
thanks brian
It is a A/F Ratio Monitor, Audible Knock, and has a Switch so you can manually turn on your Rad Fan. the 4th feature was that it had a Chip Timing Control, but since ATR is no longer around you cannot get those Chips anymore. So 3 out of 4 features can be used. Was selling for $299 at on time. make me an offer if interested.
I can show pics or look for ATR ECM-10 for sale and I had posted pics.

how nuch for the stock 3.8 oil pan,
&
any bolt sets
Such as oil pan,water pump,timing cover, intake manifold, exhaust manifolds, fuel rail/ dog house?? Thanks Brian

It is a A/F Ratio Monitor, Audible Knock, and has a Switch so you can manually turn on your Rad Fan. the 4th feature was that it had a Chip Timing Control, but since ATR is no longer around you cannot get those Chips anymore. So 3 out of 4 features can be used. Was selling for $299 at on time. make me an offer if interested.
I can show pics or look for ATR ECM-10 for sale and I had posted pics.

didnt see any pictures,could you send me a couple or post
thanks brian

right now I cant ,needed money for other stuff,this is something I would be getting because its old school,dont really need it,and it doesnt have chips with it,correct??
thanks brian
Brian, if you don't nee it! Don't buy it. Everything else works. No Chips for it.
$75 shipped is well worth it.

Ok,that's fair, I will hold off then,rather put my money where it's needed,if you change your mind let me know,thanks

J-B,

Interested in

2 5/8" Auto Meter Sport Comp Tach

Model # and price

Thanks,
DGC