Winter cold is here !!!!

Grumpy

Thread killer
well had the freezing rain here yesterday and by the evening commute it was spitting snow!!! :rolleyes: Melissa is still driving the GN with drag radials .. She has a new car coming friday :p Drag radials aren't working as good as in the summer :frown: Alky hasn't been affected though..still workin like a charm :eek:

Attachments

• GNice2.JPG
    GNice2.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 306
  • GNsnow.JPG
    GNsnow.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 293
I think we are all dying to see how MELISSA looks like ,,,does she really exist,,,,,is she just a figment of some ones imagination....or a true super hero:biggrin:

Cant wait until this weekend. If the snow holds off, 30 degrees, dry streets, plus alky...woo..powerlogger will be here too

Jason

I think we are all dying to see how MELISSA looks like ,,,does she really exist,,,,,is she just a figment of some ones imagination....or a true super hero:biggrin:

Girl is a true super hero man....Watched her rip off her 10.10 run and follow it up with wheeling the car to a 10.3x sliding out of the box...SHE CAN DRIVE fellas!!!

ok ok ok ...here's a pic her mother took of us while on vacation :biggrin: oh ya... I shaved before we went back home so ya may not recognize me now ;)

Attachments

• beach1.jpg
    beach1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 254
Many of us have seen her at NED. Yes she can DRIVE!!!

come on guy's cut me some slack .. I had lost a lot of weight and was proud to be thinner :cool: this was us years before !!!

Attachments

• Beach.jpg
    Beach.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 233
Where do ya get all these fat naked men on beach pictures? I smell a weird fetish :eek: HAHA

For those who are curious, and with all due respect to Grump, Melissa is a very attractive gal.
I snuck a peek at her last time we were in Atco... :D

My biggest curiosity is... Why don't we see Melissa on the computer ?

Do you keep her locked in a cellar ? :D

I have seen her tailights.... she is too fast to see the headlights... she is way prettier than Grump from what I have seen..:biggrin:

MR.GRUMP...yesterday one of my all time favorite cars from the seventies was sold on barrett jackson....GRUMPYS TOY a v8 vega this car car helped change drag racing history ,,, muscle cars were in gas was cheap ,,,,boy i am no spring chicken

MR.GRUMP...yesterday one of my all time favorite cars from the seventies was sold on barrett jackson....GRUMPYS TOY a v8 vega this car car helped change drag racing history ,,, muscle cars were in gas was cheap ,,,,boy i am no spring chicken

sorry I don't remember that .. I am not that old sorry :eek: :p