winter cleaning. need to move this stuff

Dom87SS

this stuff has to go, if you want somethin or know someone who might give me a shout. cause this stuff is in the way and i need to get my car running. i have picture of everything and can get shipping quotes. you can post up, PM or email me at doms87ss@yahoo.com

T-Type rims, M/T ET drag 26/8.5R15, rim screws and like new tubes - $50

passenger window for a 78-88 g-body, no chips or scratches - $10

3 row radiator - out of a g-body - $40

under hood braces, core to fender, for a g-body (2 sets) - $20ea

edelbrock performer intake, pre 86 SBC - $85

crower torque beast cam for a early SBC - $50

600cfm single feed holley 4bbl - $70

625cfm edelbrock performer carb, bigger jets, smaller needles, softer springs - $125

15x7 chevy rallys (4), 3 trim rings, 4 corvette style center caps - $130

87 monte carlo SS pcm - $10

SBC chrome kit - air cleaner, valve covers (parameter bolt), breathers, wing nut - $35

chrome SBC valve covers, parameter bolt - $15

Hooker super comp SBC block hugger headers - $80

flex-a-lite 7 blade flex fan w/ spacer - $20

stock SBC oil pan, pre 86 (media blasted ready for paint)- $10

3.8 (stock) pulley for a GM M90 blower - $10

3ft 8in x 1ft coca-cola 4 shelf display - $25

5ft 6in x 1ft testors/model master paint rack - $35

monte carlo windshield banner/team monte carlo spoiler decal, silver in color - $25

83-88 Monte Carlo SS/CL front fender.no dents, painted blue - $75

04+ grand prix spoiler - $15

proform 1:6 roller rockers, 7/16 stud off a SBC - $75

oil cooler - $10

electric fan mounted to plastic malibu/cutlass style cover - $20

442 center caps (2) and center dash plate - $30

MSD 6AL box with 3 step timing retard (like a digital 6) - $150

crower guide plates

also have a huge list of 1:64 diescast for sale. if interested i can provide the list, please just PM me. its too long to post up here
- hotwheels
- action
- racing champion
- johhny lightning
- and more

** list update **

ITEMS ARE SOLD

600cfm single feed holley 4bbl
15x7 chevy rallys (4), 3 trim rings, 4 corvette style center caps
442 center caps (2) and center dash plate

I'd like the window but I don't know how we could package it safely...what big cities are you near and how close?
I own a transportation agency...never know, I may be able to get someone to pick it up.

I'm interested in the T-Type wheels and the bumper braces. Can you send me details and pics of the wheels/tires?

I'd like the window but I don't know how we could package it safely...what big cities are you near and how close?
I own a transportation agency...never know, I may be able to get someone to pick it up.

the biggest city around is chicago, but that a hour away. so the neaerast big city would be gurnee or waukegan IL. i drive through both everyday. let me know if what your talkin about is possible. im sure they can package it, it just has to be packed really really good. the UPS place by my house ships car parts on a near daily basis so they should know what to do. it may cost a little more, but if you want it i can get a quote.

I'm interested in the T-Type wheels and the bumper braces. Can you send me details and pics of the wheels/tires?

the fender braces are both sale pending right now, but currently are not totally spoken for. all this stuff will be going to a swap meet in 3 weeks. here is some pics of the rims

Shoot me a list of your HotWheels! Thanks!

I'm passing on the wheels but would still like a set of braces if possible...let me know and I'll paypal you the $$$.

turbov6joe - you have a PM

vader87 - you have a PM

eruge - life on these is minimal, but like i said if you dont have a car makin a lot of power (12's or slower) they should be fine for a racer who doesnt see the track a lot.

im guessing the 87 ecm out of the monte isnt the same as the pcm in a 87 turbo buick?

nope, its calibrated to run a CCC quadrajet and the other useless stuff GM provided that motor with

as of right now they are both "sold". i havent received payment yet on either of them, so i will let you know if they will be back up and available. i might be able to get a few more sets in the next month or so when this weather breaks. cause right now its -30 with the wind chill and not easy to work in