winshield wiper pump

Two T's

Long Time member
wiper pump not working checked fuse no luck tried new pump still no luck,any body ever have this problem what was the fix?:confused:

When installing the new pump you have to be careful putting the cover back on because it's easy to break the plastic arm that actuates the pump, just something to check.

will check that out if not that any other sugestions has not worked sence owned the car about 3 years for this one.

If you figure it out let me know
I have the exact same problem.
Windshield washer pump, cruise control, and delay wipers does not work.
The wiper works on low and high, but none of the others features work either.
Steve

I think you can get at oreillys auto if not in stock they can get in a day or two

I'll bet the cover is toast & pump is fine as the cover controls everything. I just went thru this myself. You can get them from Glen at nos4gn

I'll bet the cover is toast & pump is fine as the cover controls everything. I just went thru this myself. You can get them from Glen at nos4gn

Cool, i will try that too.
Can't hurt to have one even if it is the pump.

There's so little info on this, im surprised, every gbody i ever had
had problems with the washer fluid, figured it'd be well documented by now.

If the cruise and delay work, but the washer fluid sprayer dosen't,
Is that symptom of the pump or the cover?

In the past If the wipers and the cruise control are having issues then I found the problem to be in the switch on the steering column. Sometimes that wiring will wear a spot through the insulation as it passes through the column or the switch itself is bad. The switch is replaceable but it is a pain in the butt to replace. Just my 2cents...Good luck

as far as the switch are you refering to the round plastic pice with the ribin wire.

Yes. The switch is on the left side of the steering wheel with the cruise control and wiper switch on it

Cool, i will try that too.
Can't hurt to have one even if it is the pump.

There's so little info on this, im surprised, every gbody i ever had
had problems with the washer fluid, figured it'd be well documented by now.

If the cruise and delay work, but the washer fluid sprayer dosen't,
Is that symptom of the pump or the cover?

I would say pump. Mine were sorta trying to work (some movement) so I thought the motor was getting toasty. Replaced the cover & bam it all worked. Yours does sound like the pump. For $20 grab a new one & then you will have a better idea.
The manual also has a test for checking the cover. get it on CD from Jeremy the CD guy! ;)