windshield trim clips

UnderPSI

I am looking for the clips that hold the blacked-out windshield trim to the body, the ones that run up the a-pillars and across the roof line. The one on the left (white) is the original one that came off the car. The one on the right (black) is the one I ordered with a part# I got off another thread when I did a search. Is this clip a newer design and will it still hold the molding on or is it just the wrong part. If someone has a correct part# then that would be great. Thanks

attachment.php

Hi Jeremy.........the black clip will work or......just take your moulding removal tool to Copher's, and pull the plastic ones, that are in good shape, from the many 80s GM cars there. ;)

By the way, check the Largo thread to keep up with what's going on. We've had some really good turnouts. Come on over! 6 to 9 PM.

See if you can find an Auveco distributor in your area...Auveco carries just about every bolt...nut...clip...etc for any car and the stuff is identical to OEM...have gotten many things from them for my GN & TR...check out:

http://www.auveco.com

Thanks, I'll try the metal black ones since I already have a bag full of them. It won't be much longer before I have it all together. I still have to get it reregistered and insured. Then I'll be sure to stop by the Largo cruise in.
See ya