Window Sticker

Wow,GNONYX,your car came nicely equipped! Even has the optional 9in Ford dif.(y)

I think I spend the same in alcohol. Maybe a little less.

**** I'd be interested in a factory window sticker if that Corvette guy that Dennis knows will start doing them again.
Hi New Yorker, Thanks for the compliment, but that's not my window sticker, it belongs to Mark Hueffman who also owes http://www.buickgn.com/
See you later from a former New Yorker who lived in Bohemia Long Island, Suffolk County.

Kirban update

Let me see what I can do on this...triple a enterprises is the best method as I remember it took awhile to get everything lined up for each year. 1987 was easy it was the 1985 and 1984 was tough to line up.

window stickers in the 1960s were easier...

I know they do a lot with the Vette market

plus today owners are smart enough to hold on to them.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I missed out on this Dennis when you offered them. Mine would be easy to do because I have my original window sicker (torn in the middle from removal), 2 original order forms with all of the options, dealer name, delivery doc, GMAC paperwork. Only thing I do not have is the build sheet as the interior was redone before I got the car and it must have been discarded. If I recall you also stated something about having to contact GM and pay $50 to get that info in order to have the sticker reproduced?

I missed out on this Dennis when you offered them. Mine would be easy to do because I have my original window sicker (torn in the middle from removal), 2 original order forms with all of the options, dealer name, delivery doc, GMAC paperwork. Only thing I do not have is the build sheet as the interior was redone before I got the car and it must have been discarded. If I recall you also stated something about having to contact GM and pay $50 to get that info in order to have the sticker reproduced?

kirban udpate

thatis true you had to spend $50 ti get pertient info that some owners would not have in other words the more info you have the more correct the window sticker would be.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

But if you have the original all the info is there and the GM historical report shouldn't nessesary correct? The other thing someone should offer is reproduction RPO trunk labels. Send your VIN, it gets decoded and new RPO label produced like original. Don't know if that's possible as there may be issues with cloned cars having labels slapped on. My original trunk lid was replaced during the restoration so the original is long gone.

Kirban update

Let me see what I can do on this...triple a enterprises is the best method as I remember it took awhile to get everything lined up for each year. 1987 was easy it was the 1985 and 1984 was tough to line up.

window stickers in the 1960s were easier...

I know they do a lot with the Vette market

plus today owners are smart enough to hold on to them.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Count me in. I would like to get a clean one made. I have a faded xerox copy of the original from my TR.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have a Microsoft Word template that you can make your own. You simply type in your cars data. PM me if you want a copy. Brad

Thanks Brad, but I beleive the layout for the 84 may be different? Do you have that style? I see you have an 85...just asking

Thanks Brad, but I beleive the layout for the 84 may be different? Do you have that style? I see you have an 85...just asking

The template is for an 86/76. I just copied my 85 info from my original sticker to the template. I use the template window sticker for cruise nights instead of my original which stays home. Nobody can tell the difference except hot air owners.

sure if you can send me a template would be great! Can I have a picture of your original so I can guestimate msrp, etc?

yes. I will send you a copy/ picture tomorrow along with the template. The original 85 sticker is bigger and in blue ink.

Brad, could you plz send me the template and info..
Thanks,
Mark

conversation started, with contact info