Window Sticker

turbo84gn

I'd rather be waterskiing
I created a customizable window sticker for the later GN's a few years ago. I now want to make one for the 84. Anyone have pictures/scans of one I can use for reference? You can block out your vin if you want.

If you have an original, a high resolution scan would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Would a pic of the mini window stickers that come with the GMP diecast cars work? I know when they made the cars themselves they copied a real car as well as its original window sticker. If you think this will work let me know as I own an 85 Grand National GMP diecast car and have the mini window sticker for it.

my85grandnation said:
Would a pic of the mini window stickers that come with the GMP diecast cars work? I know when they made the cars themselves they copied a real car as well as its original window sticker. If you think this will work let me know as I own an 85 Grand National GMP diecast car and have the mini window sticker for it.

Can you email a copy of the 85 to jerrylnai@yahoo.com?
THANKS!!!

my85grandnation said:

Can you email a copy of the 85 to jerrylnai@yahoo.com?
THANKS!!!

PS
Here is a link, but the 84/85 is not listed.
http://www.gnttype.org/media/sticker.html

Everyone needing a HA window sticker

Decided to start working on one.
Let me know what needs to be changed.

Deleted previously posted "zip" file.
Got a copy of an actual 84 from 84GNGary (THANKS!)
It is in fact quite a bit different.

If you have VERY good MS word skills, PM me so we can get this thing done "the right way". :cool:

do you still have the template

for the 87 style window sticker?

I'd be interested in one
thanks
cruzn57

Hey guys,

Sorry for my absense since I opened the thread. My company got bought, and since I'm the primary network and server guy, I have been very busy.

Anyway, I'm the one that originally developed the 87 version, and want to do one for my 84 as well. Could you send that to me too?

Thanks

turbo84gn said:
Hey guys,
Sorry for my absense since I opened the thread. My company got bought, and since I'm the primary network and server guy, I have been very busy.

Anyway, I'm the one that originally developed the 87 version, and want to do one for my 84 as well. Could you send that to me too?
Gary84GN is working on the 84 sticker and has graciously agreed to share the sticker with the community upon completion. Should be completed soon.

That's great! I would love to get a hold of one. i've been looking for some time now and never thought of asking. Thanks Gary84GN for doing this. Is the window going to be posted as a download or is it going to have to be e-mailed? thanks

Just curious if the 84-85 window sticker was done... I'm looking for a reproduction window sticker, any help appreciated.

Just curious if the 84-85 window sticker was done... I'm looking for a reproduction window sticker, any help appreciated.

From my fast aging recollection and associated research . . .
The window sticker in 84 was different than in 85.
In 84, highway fuel mileage was not on the sticker.
You need 84 or 85?

Edit;
Nevermind, saw your sig, you're looking for an 84.
I will e-mail you one before midnight. :smile: