Window Racer !!!

m233roller

Banned
Just installed the NEW Window Racer in my 37,000 mile GN and HOLY SH_T !! My windows weren't real slow to begin with but with the new window racer they and the moon roof are damn near twice as fast now. Very impressed.

I installed one in a buddies car, and with the key set on the on position, not running the windows were insanely fast

You only need the one, it covers windows and moon roof.
If you have a dealer installed sunroof you have to find the feed and move it to the power window feed. Factory cars are GTG

Window turbo is made by Pro-race engineering, RC had a hand in that.

Window racer is GBP's version and I believe RC gave that his blessing. The racer is more abundant and slightly cheaper. The install on both is the same.

kirban 2 cents worth we are a distributor for g body and stock the window racer only requires one plug and pay unit to accelerate your windows clever product now if only there was a simple answer for the powermaster brake problems....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

most of us vendors sell to each other same token you can find our products with classic or original or g body or mikes monte or dixie, or parts place to name some of the heavier hitters besides some of the garages that work on them.