willow spring drag night 5/12/10

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
i am heading up to willow springs race track for street legal drag night on 5/12/10 they open up the front strait and set up the christmas tree the only thing that sucks is that its only a 1000' but you do get times its from 6pm to 10 pm every othere wen night. just putting it out there if anyone would like to join me that would be awasome i already have a white T crusing up there with me to lay down a wooping on all the ricers :) hope to see you there

i am heading up to willow springs race track for street legal drag night on 5/12/10 they open up the front strait and set up the christmas tree the only thing that sucks is that its only a 1000' but you do get times its from 6pm to 10 pm every othere wen night. just putting it out there if anyone would like to join me that would be awasome i already have a white T crusing up there with me to lay down a wooping on all the ricers :) hope to see you there

been practicing your launch now with some boost huh, if I didn't have finals I would mob with you :biggrin:

hey whats up mark its me RAFAEL PIZZA MAN im here with jessie getting my windows tinted, hey mark you sure study alot are you a doctor yet?