Will this get me in the 13s?

2toneregal

Ok i have a stock block nothing has been done check my sig for the little mods i have but any i would like to see some 13s and i know its not hard but i want to know if my mods and my future mods will get me their..
here is what i want to do
1: run Mikey Ts 255/60/15 on the stock rims
2: 60# injectors
3: 6.1 tt chip to go with powerlogger and wideband
4: Aem wideband
5: powerlogger
6: port, polish and head job and switch out the valve springs for the lt1s
7: alky kit

Oh yea an im new to the TR so im still learning...

With just drag radials you should be able to knock off mid 13's with everything else stock.

with # 7 on your list and tune low 12s are possible,

and ported heads on stock turbo/ cam is a waste ..you dont need #6 for 13s or 12s or 11s

Thank you all for the input.. I havent taken the car to the track with the mods it have now i bought the car like this got the lil minor things out the way such as alignment, exhaust, and vacc leaks out the way and next im doing ball joints.. I have never ran a car on a track so maybe before i do the mods i will make a couple runs and see what the times will be

In 1988 my 86 gn went 13.8 @ 99.8 with a HyperTech chip and Weld superlites on stock tires and nothing else. :D So I think you should be there already, but that won't last long , you'll want more.These cars do that to you. Good luck :D Sam

In 1988 my 86 gn went 13.8 @ 99.8 with a HyperTech chip and Weld superlites on stock tires and nothing else. :D So I think you should be there already, but that won't last long , you'll want more.These cars do that to you. Good luck :D Sam

Thanks and yeps i do want more but i will have to know i can handle what i have now before i keep upgrading

I say do #1 and #7. You will need another chip if you do #7. With this alone you should be in the 12's fairly easy on about 21 psi. If you get all the stars to line up.... bottom 12's.

Those 42's will be "enough" to get you well into the 11's especially if you supplement your fueling with an alky kit, so no need to go 60's yet, although if you "real" goal is eventually 10's, I'd go ahead and do the 60's when I did the alky and chip change....... but that is just me.