will Sadam leave Irag???

charleslong

Well if you guys dont watch CNN, President Bush gave Sadam 48 hrs to leave Iraq or face war. What do you guys think will happen?

By giving him a chance to leave does that mean we do not want him??

If he stays and we attack do we kill him or take him as a prisoner of war????

Just curious as to what happens to him either way...

CNN? The Clinton News Network? Surprised they didn't just have Hillary giving her thoughts on Iraq instead of the President's speech....

Saddam will not leave - he will hide out in his bunker till we find them. I bet before its over, one of those crazy Iraq soldiers will launch a chemical weapon at our troops and I bet its gonna hurt. But, it will be over in a relatively short amount of time and I hope with as few casualties as possible.

No one likes war. But, it will mean many more innocent American lives if we don't do this, if nothing else, to show the world that we will come after you if you mess with us.

God bless and God speed Charles. You are on a very noble mission, be careful and make us proud. You are the best of the best, never forget that. Thanks for your service, it is greatly appreciated...Mark

my guess would be that if he leaves, the US will elect a new leader for their country some how, and if he dont leave. Removing him at all cost, will probably be the result. I am not sure either way. I do know that i would not like a war to start.

Originally posted by y26
By giving him a chance to leave does that mean we do not want him??

If he stays and we attack do we kill him or take him as a prisoner of war????

Just curious as to what happens to him either way...

He won't go, we know it as well as him. We will "try" (wink wink, nudge nudge), to capture him and bring him to the Hague. But in all probability he will be shot dead by his own guys, or we will get the pleasure of doing it ourselves.

Originally posted by striker_29
God bless and God speed Charles. You are on a very noble mission, be careful and make us proud. You are the best of the best, never forget that. Thanks for your service, it is greatly appreciated...Mark

Thanks alot striker,
Citizens like you make me proud of what i do, and helps me to want to continue.
Thanks
Charles

Originally posted by striker_29
Thank YOU my friend, and watch your back out there.
Thanks
hopefully i will be in the back shop. and not in iraq, maybe somewhere around there though.

Saddam's end may mirror Hitler's last days in the 3rd Reich bunker.

( Or, he may curl up with a nice biography of Stalin or Caligula, guzzle Mogen-David 20/20 and hum "I did it my way" during his last hours in power. )

Hope the powers in Iran & Noth Korea are taking notes.

I was in the Air Force during Desert Storm. Before that it was called "Desert Sheild".....in any case, Sad-damn was given a similar ultimatum as well........What will be so different this time/?????
Nothing....

Originally posted by tjthorson
CNN? The Clinton News Network? Surprised they didn't just have Hillary giving her thoughts on Iraq instead of the President's speech....

No, Communist News Network........was watching a little this afternoon to check out latest enemy propoganda. Got to see the war protesters, that idiot Daschle trying his best to belittle the President. Those damn democrats will NEVER see power again..........A$$holes!

oh i am so happy we are going in there and doing something now...we have waited LONG ENOUGH already...austrailia is on our side at least! after iraq i say let's finish the job and go to north korea and nuke their so called "power plants"

Originally posted by Red Regal T
that idiot Daschle trying his best to belittle the President.

How can someone who is 5' 6" tall belittle anyone?

At least his rug has gotten better in the last year or so. I should check if the Hair Club for Men is one of his campaign contributors.

:)

I kid because I love :rolleyes:

My hope is the Republican Guard will do what the Praetorian Guard used to do with the Roman Emperors who got out of line. Slit his throat and throw his body in the Euphrates River.