will i have to send my tt chip back

big dre

Last Aug i bought 60lb inj and TT chip combo 93 oct, then it was a basically a stock car.Since then I have added a te-44, rjc power plate,lt1 maf and translator, ptc 2800 stall,dutt neck stock intercooler,8' k@n filter as of now and planning to add a 3' dp and pypes race pro 2.5 exhaust cat- back..do i need to send my chip back to Eric to have it reflashed for the upgrades ?? The car runs fine now with the tt chip and 60lb inj :confused: Thanks for any help..

Last Aug i bought 60lb inj and TT chip combo 93 oct, then it was a basically a stock car.Since then I have added a te-44, rjc power plate,lt1 maf and translator, ptc 2800 stall,dutt neck stock intercooler,8' k@n filter as of now and planning to add a 3' dp and pypes race pro 2.5 exhaust cat- back..do i need to send my chip back to Eric to have it reflashed for the upgrades ?? The car runs fine now with the tt chip and 60lb inj :confused: Thanks for any help..

You should ask Eric to be sure, but if i had to say yes or no, i would say no. Most of the time a chip reburn is due for injector changes or other big changes. You are making a bunch of smaller changes (which look like a damn strong combo!) And i don't think chip mods will be required.

ok I just didnt know if that had a effect on the mods i've done so far so ill try to contact eric again to be sure.. thanks squid4life :biggrin: