Will fit anything

PHQNMVN

My first carbed turbo 3.8 went into 57 chevy truck with 350 turbo ,65 skylark subframe.The thing was a rocket, till 1and 2 hole broke ring glans.Second carbed 3.8 went into 63nova.650 holley spreadbore double pumper,with 850 double pump metering block,and center swing bowls.Distributor set up to pressure retard.Centrifical weiqhts were custom ground forhigh rbm advance.I installed a shut off valve on wastgate hose after a pressure guage for monituring.Was able to get 12-13psi with no detenation.This motor was from a 84 turbo regal.I used 200r4 from 85t-type,the posi aswell.This car jumped like a jack rabbit on droids.VERY VERY FUN. Next poject will be 69 karmin ghia.It will be full framed,with motor in front of whinshield.Planning on using 96Z28 6speed stick .Which has 50 to 1 overdrive in sixth gear.Third member will be from 76 corvette.Running 4.11 cogs.The motor is from 85t-type.NOT SURE HOW IT WILL RUN WITH 6 GEARS,AND SHORT LEGS.But with 50to1 overdrive final will be 2.05 to 1.AWSOME hopen this thing will run like a KX500 dirt bike on rase gas.