Will any crossover pipe work from 1978-87?

ClaydzTurbo

Hi all, Im Clay, 21 year old college student/layed off electrician. Gladly trying to make one of my fav cars and learn some great turbo info! I have a 1981 regal im converting to a T type/Grand National and am getting close to putting the 1978 turbo engine in but am not sure where to get a crossover pipe and Downpipe from. I saw some on evilbay but they all say for 86/87. Will that fit with the 78 exhaust manifolds? And any ideas on a good DP or maybe how to make one? Thanx for all the help!
grandint.jpggrand1.jpggrand2.jpg

Thanx b4black, and great website! Iv'e been using it daily since i got the car and engine. I saw on an older post of yours that said to improve oil flow you should grind something off in the timing cover? Im not sure of your exact words but woud you know the link where i could find that?

Welcome aboard Clay. The little board has the timing cover/oil pump mods on it in the first part of the forum. Go into the top of the technical postings and you'll see a sticky's with tech info in it. go into it and you'll find Earls timing cover mods. Very well written and it works.:)

I was wondering that my self im makin a custom one now for mu 78 turbo reeg look in my 1978 turbo regal performamce thread like.second page this guy shows how its really good