Wifes mad

tommynos

worldwide flooring sales
The suburban wouldnt start,so i told her to put her finger in the end of the plug wire to keep the air from coming out...anyway,she's still mad,she bumped her head"we had spark"

The suburban wouldnt start,so i told her to put her finger in the end of the plug wire to keep the air from coming out...anyway,she's still mad,she bumped her head"we had spark"

You're kidding right?
That just made me laugh.

Got a death wish?

Do you have a death wish, I hope your all in tact in the morning.

LOL. that took some balls. My wife would slaughter me.

i closed the door and locked it:) ,she's still pissed?...i guess i wasnt thinking,i really thought it was the tank pump...i couldnt hear the pump turn on...
ill be smelling my tooth brush and watching my back now,she is vengefull sometimes..

i closed the door and locked it:) ,she's still pissed?...i guess i wasnt thinking,i really thought it was the tank pump...i couldnt hear the pump turn on...
ill be smelling my tooth brush and watching my back now,she is vengefull sometimes..

You are serious! "put your finger in it to keep the air from leaking out" I'm LMAO, that is sooo bad.
You're screwed dude...

The spark plug wire..Thats ridiculous...u straight screwed up.

Better get her roses, candy and a spa and message treatment or something...Good Luc...definetly n d dawg house

that was too funny. i read it and started laughing and my wife thought i was crazy. told her what you did and she started laughing too. i bet she would not laugh if i had done it to her. best of luck to you in the morning. dave

I hope you have kids! After a buzz like that I'd be picking my ballz up off the driveway. Probally sterilize one of the fairer sex.:rolleyes:

You are serious! "put your finger in it to keep the air from leaking out" I'm LMAO, that is sooo bad.
You're screwed dude...
----------------------------------
"You're screwed dude..."
----------------------------------
Nope, I don't think so. "Screwed" is one thing that Tommy won't be for a very long time. Maybe never.

You still alive???

All is well,yesterday was her birthday to top it off,and i acted like it was just another day,then i sent her to run some neded errons and i set up a little cake and ice cream,lobster,shrimp,wine and so on...she was surprised and my 2 kids helped out..
Today we have family down and my little girl is in a cast,so i pre-paid for adventure island tickets for everyone and sent them off and im home with my 5 year old girl,going to the library,blockbuster,watching very girly kid shows and acting like im into it(im doing my time guys)..
Weve been running around in the gn with the windows down and it seems like everyone today is compliminting the car and she loves it..she's like(daddy everyone is talking about this car everytime we stop):) ...to replace the tank pump is alot of work,i just wanted to be sure..
The wife isnt mad,its like everytime she calls someone to complain at what i did they cant stop laughing...

Hey cherish those moments with your daughter! She will, too soon, be all growd up. I have pictures of my kids sitting in the trunk of my GN at the track eating lunch. That was 18 years ago! My daughter still likes to ride in the turbo car, but I can't even get my son to come over to go for a ride. I use to let him drive the GN at the track when he was 15. (they never asked him for his license) The FIRST time he EVER drove a car was at the track. He went 107 mph on his first solo pass. He LOVED it. The second time at the track he runnered up. (little turd!:D ) Good ol' days for sure.
If I had my wife hold her finger in a spark plug wire, I would be looking for a new wife AND house!:eek: (not to mention a new Turbo Buick, too) She must REALLY love you, OR you mail ordered her from Taliban-women.com. Where a finger in a plug wire beats the daily beatings from Achmed.:biggrin:
All I can think about is how is she gonna get even with you? You KNOW that she'll (like all women) will bring that back up in an argument in ten or fifteen years.:D

Hey cherish those moments with your daughter! She will, too soon, be all growd up. I have pictures of my kids sitting in the trunk of my GN at the track eating lunch. That was 18 years ago! My daughter still likes to ride in the turbo car, but I can't even get my son to come over to go for a ride. I use to let him drive the GN at the track when he was 15. (they never asked him for his license) The FIRST time he EVER drove a car was at the track. He went 107 mph on his first solo pass. He LOVED it. The second time at the track he runnered up. (little turd!:D ) Good ol' days for sure.
If I had my wife hold her finger in a spark plug wire, I would be looking for a new wife AND house!:eek: (not to mention a new Turbo Buick, too) She must REALLY love you, OR you mail ordered her from Taliban-women.com. Where a finger in a plug wire beats the daily beatings from Achmed.:biggrin:
All I can think about is how is she gonna get even with you? You KNOW that she'll (like all women) will bring that back up in an argument in ten or fifteen years.:D

At their age its still hard to imagine how its going to be when you want some love,but cant get it...right now i tell my boy "load the boat"and he is slidding out the door to go fishing....my girl just wants to read to me and play games and watch movies with her...its definately going to be tuff to handle.....It must be tuff for you to want to go hang with your boy,but he is to busy:frown:
As far as my wife,ive been with her for 15+ years and im 35,she has seen me at my worst trouble making era anyone could imagine,so she has gotten used to me over the years,im constantly screwing with people(i play too much)...even when i tell the truth people dont believe me half the time,i have fun and make alot of people laugh..like i said i just thought she would get a little shock,not put a knot on her head...

Tommy Knoxville??? lol!

:D :eek: :biggrin: :p
Holy Cow! I just read this whole thread. Sounds like a scene from one of the MTV Jackass Shows! Have you been watching Johnny Knoxville, Tommy? This would of been a Youtube classic. lol!