Wife wanted her own "fun" car

sweet! i have an 09 Charger and love it. thats a badass car. love the interior

Holy crap! :eek: What would you do with that much power anyway? Overpower the ESP function?
on mine if u depress the ESP button and hold down it shuts off and stays off even when turning car off. i think its because i have the Police version tho

Congrats on the car, not a common color you see eveyday. Great looking family too. :)

Exactly! The color (Panther Pink / Moulin Rouge) was launched at the 1970 Detroit Auto Show. The car at the 70' show was a 1970 Challenger Convertible with a 440....Same color combo as your car: Pink with a white gut! Very neat throwback!

I know a local guy with the same car. Was even in Rolling Stone magazine article around 1996 about up and coming movie star CAMERON DIAZ! They had her posing with the car with some dry ice making it look like it broke down on the highway. He didn't even know who she was at the time.

Here is my wifes Charger R/T. She loves it!:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCF2148.jpg
    DSCF2148.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCF2160.jpg
    DSCF2160.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 133
Guys, I've only driven it a couple short drives, but i've driven many others on PDIs at the dealer, and I just might want one of my own bad enough to sell the buick. This winter is gonna be tough, I've got thinking to do. There's a 6 speed R/T on the showroom floor, and if it's still there in the spring............

NICE!! My wife too wants one of those real bad! Is that white leather?? Haven't seen that in a new car in a long time if it is..hard to tell if its white or light gray in the pic.
Very nice!

sweet ride, my wife is dead set on an srt8 w/6speed in original panther pink. so I guess white it is so we can get a repaint at my favorite body shop. wonder if you could special order it that way? more than likely not.