wideband

shawnz

Im thinking of getting a wideband dont really need to log my runs [confusing].What would be a good choice .Right now im using my scanmaster 2.0 and a egt guade .What would be a good choice thanks and what AF do you shoot for with alky thanks John

Could i mount the plx or ngk on the dash just below my boost guage on the piller

Im thinking of getting a wideband dont really need to log my runs [confusing].What would be a good choice .Right now im using my scanmaster 2.0 and a egt guade .What would be a good choice thanks and what AF do you shoot for with alky thanks John

If you can read a scanmaster and a egt gauge then you can read the powerlogger. It's great to see stuff on the scanmaster but turn the car off before you cycle through and write your numbers down and their lost. It's really nice to have everything you need right there.

Been through two sensors and keep getting error codes. Tried recalibration multiple times, and the system seems to go out when it wants. For the price, its not worth the hassle. I went to their forum and see im not the only one with these issues.

Been through two sensors and keep getting error codes. Tried recalibration multiple times, and the system seems to go out when it wants. For the price, its not worth the hassle. I went to their forum and see im not the only one with these issues.

Most issues with the LC-1 can be traced back to improper grounding. The LC-1 needs to be grounded on the firewall, at the same location as the engine block grounds.

If you want a nice data logging ,52 mm gauge ,innovative, go to TITANMOTORSPORTS.com and check out the Titan model.
If you like it let me know and i think the owners will cut all the Buick guys a deal less than the price posted.
I just bought 1 for my T and it comes blue or red numbers ,works great on my Supra.

Lc-1

I had one on a friends car that we had problems with. After extensive troubleshooting we determined that the controller had to be damaged internally. I feel the location of the controller played a key role in the systems failure. IMO the controller suffered heat damage from being in the engine compartment. Electronics and heat don't mix. After replacing the unit and relocating inside the car, it has been trouble free.

FWIW Mine has been inside the car from day one. Has worked flawlessly for a couple years now.

Rick

I had one on a friends car that we had problems with. After extensive troubleshooting we determined that the controller had to be damaged internally. I feel the location of the controller played a key role in the systems failure. IMO the controller suffered heat damage from being in the engine compartment. Electronics and heat don't mix. After replacing the unit and relocating inside the car, it has been trouble free.

FWIW Mine has been inside the car from day one. Has worked flawlessly for a couple years now.

Rick

How often do you recalibrate the sensor?

Most issues with the LC-1 can be traced back to improper grounding. The LC-1 needs to be grounded on the firewall, at the same location as the engine block grounds.

Tried that too... spent plenty of time troubleshooting LOL.