Wideband Innovative LC-1

i use it with my maf pro for wb tracking, i think it works good alot of people think otherwise though. i dont really use the software it comes with so i cant say to much about that, just make sure ALL of your connections are soldered and that the grounds are bolted to the back of the block

Mine works great too. All of my grounds run directly to the battery and I've never had a problem! :)

WB tracking here also, except with the Gen2 translator and Extender Extreme G chip. The LC-1 does a great job of keeping the AFR in check. I've been running this setup for 3 years now and no problems.

As mentioned previously, make certain that the wires are soldered and the grounds go to the engine. Mine is grounded on the firewall at the same location of the engine ground strap.

works great. been running the lc-1 on the powerlogger for 2 years as well

Boost
How do you set the ratio w/ your set-up ? I've also been looking into this system w/ the powerlogger

I've got 1100 miles on mine with no problems and have logged more than 100 PL logs with it too.

Boost
How do you set the ratio w/ your set-up ? I've also been looking into this system w/ the powerlogger

not sure what your asking. get an lc-1 and a powerlogger. run the lc-1 output to the powerlogger and you will be logging wbo2's. then get your self a turbotweak 6.0 chip and it will be set to run at 10.8 AFR using the powerlogger/lc-1 input.

Couldn't get mine to work right. Put it in different places, tried different grounds, messed with the software, sent it back to be inspected, tried a new O2, tried an O2 shield, did everything they said to. After spending over a month on their forum and tech help I bought a Powerdex Af/x and sold the LC-1. Powerdex went in easy and works great. I believe Eric from TT approves of Powerdex. Powerlogger recognizes it too.

i had one problem with the lc-1 on my brothers car. sent it back and was told it was a new sensor and box. come to find out i got 2 bad sensors back to back. i pulled the sensor out of my car and put it in his and it worked. no problems since