Why?

ledzeppac

I know of all the reasons why we make fun of Kevin, but why is Nordy being attacked by some??? :confused: Someone fill me in

ledzeppac said:
I know of all the reasons why we make fun of Kevin, but why is Nordy being attacked by some??? :confused: Someone fill me in
-----------------------------
Looking for an all day sucker, aren't you?

ledzeppac said:
why not? the thing is, as far as i'm concerned, if you say your a builder, show us something you built. If you say your a racer, show something with you racing it. If you say your rich, share that money. here we go,,,, wwweeeeeeeeeee

I know this is off the topic...

but how's your car running Phil? I know that thing has given you some issues, do you finally have all the bugs worked out? Hopefully I'll have a new buick in the not to distant fugure...Hopefully

Brian

BGN8711 said:
but how's your car running Phil? I know that thing has given you some issues, do you finally have all the bugs worked out? Hopefully I'll have a new buick in the not to distant fugure...Hopefully
Brian
------------------
Brian: how'w it going? I saw your post where you were looking. Good luck in finding someting. I am also looking, but maybe in a different range than you are, hopefully.

Gary

Hey, things are going good thank you for asking. How have things been on your end? Your probably looking for something a little nicer than I can afford, what kinda car you lookin for? i.e modded, stock, GN, t-type, limited etc etc. I've been going out to donut derelicts with Morgan here and there, haven't caught ya out there though. Hope all is well, happy hunting.

Brian

BGN8711 said:
Hey, things are going good thank you for asking. How have things been on your end? Your probably looking for something a little nicer than I can afford, what kinda car you lookin for? i.e modded, stock, GN, t-type, limited etc etc. I've been going out to donut derelicts with Morgan here and there, haven't caught ya out there though. Hope all is well, happy hunting. Brian
-------------------------
Sorry that I have missed you guys. I haven't been for a couple of weeks, always something coming up. I want a car as nice as my current turbo Buick, maybe somewhere between bone stock pristine to stage-no cage-pristine. I won't know till I find/see it in the flesh.

ledzeppac said:

Hi, I am the :confused: nobody :) I guess you guys can call me DICK, the guy who is in envy of Nerdy Racer, opps (Nordy Racer) my bad. You guys can have fun with me.

I live in a single wide mobile on a lot that no one owns, I hope. I have to get water from a stream, but it smells like a turd. I put a blue tarp that I made with my own hands for a garage and I even own a screw driver, but I stole it. I almost have my 1976 AMC Pacer paid off, because the window tinting went way over budget, I don't have cash like you rich guys. My job is sweeping the floor at Big Lots, but they said I will get a promotion, to cleaning the bath rooms, with a raise, still waiting, that was two years ago. When that happens I will put my life savings down on a Buick something. Will someone be my friend, I want a ride in a Buick, you did say you would give me one, right Racer? That is my life, and I hope some day someone will envy me

I will be nice now

Wells said:
-------------------------
Sorry that I have missed you guys. I haven't been for a couple of weeks, always something coming up. I want a car as nice as my current turbo Buick, maybe somewhere between bone stock pristine to stage-no cage-pristine. I won't know till I find/see it in the flesh.

I hear you on that one, between school, work, and my girlfriend I'm pretty much swamped. I think work will feel a whole lot better when I have a Buick to show from it. Anyway, I doubt we'll be crossing paths in terms of car buying (thankfully), so good luck and I hope you find something nice.

Brian

TURBOELKY said:
why not? the thing is, as far as i'm concerned, if you say your a builder, show us something you built. If you say your a racer, show something with you racing it. If you say your rich, share that money.
here we go,,,, wwweeeeeeeeeee

Never claimed to be a builder, never claimed to be a racer but to plenty on the streets when i get a chance, (got the tickets to prove it), Im not rich but well off where I can get my hands on 100G Hard liquid money which is not much but its something.
wiked

BGN8711 said:

Brian

Hey Brian find a car soon!
My car is the same except now it needs a new headliner, paint, brake pads, and some electrical work!

ledzeppac said:
My car is the same except now it needs a new headliner, paint, brake pads, and some electrical work!
-----------------
Phil:
They're all like that. Mine needs more suspension, brake, & performance bolt ons. I just ordered the Savitske (SC&C) Street Comp II package for mine, (fully adjustable upper front control arms & tall upper & lower ball joints}.
Can't wait to get them. 2 to 3 week delivery.

ledzeppac said:

I'm workin' on it, it's really slim pickins out there. Hopefully I'll have something soon I really want to go out for west coast nationals. I hope that you get everything sorted out and can get that thing out to the track and have some fun. Hope everything else is going well, take it easy

Brian

Have I got a deal for you??

Quote"Im not rich but well off where I can get my hands on 100G Hard liquid money which is not much but its something"

wiked;
I can loan you the money, but the interest won't be favorable, and the colateral will be steep!

I have a collector, who you really don't wanna meet, !!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

hey

wiked87gn said:
Never claimed to be a builder, never claimed to be a racer but to plenty on the streets when i get a chance, (got the tickets to prove it), Im not rich but well off where I can get my hands on 100G Hard liquid money which is not much but its something.
wiked
that was'nt towards you, I only comment on shiney tire stuff to you :D what was the discrimitory part of the thread? because yeah, i'm a red neck, I do park one of my cars on my back lawn in the home I own at 24, and I do plan on selling this home to buy another with rv parking so I can get a trailor too. but what is liquid money? and if its any good, let me get some of that wealth...

ledzeppac said:
Nordy is a nice person & is getting a bad rap because of Harold!

turbolou said:
Nordy is a nice person & is getting a bad rap because of Harold!

Are you saying I'm a bad person? there are many who would say otherwise, people who know me best who i see frequently, rather than those who i see once or twice a month.

BTW congrats on your 5.42 pass @132.97mph its nice to see your finally getting that car down the track. ;).

wiked